Abhitej Singh Sandhu
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 2 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Abhitej Singh Sandhu. All of its AfDs can be found with PrefixIndex, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Abhitej Singh Sandhu. If the page name here has changed, please see these three pages instead.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2019)
Original short description: "Indian activist"
|Abhitej Singh Sandhu|
|Born||Template:Birth date based on age at death|
Template:Death date and given age|
Rampur, Himachal Pradesh
|Home town||Mohali, Punjab|
Abhitej Singh Sandhu (died 29 May 2016) was an Indian activist and a grand-nephew of Indian revolutionary Bhagat Singh.
Sandhu was a grand-nephew of Bhagat Singh and was educated at The Lawrence School, Sanawar, India. He was an activist for the Aam Aadmi Party, campaigning for it in Delhi, Himachal Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh. He was also a human rights activist who aimed to curb human rights violations. He died in a road accident on 29 May 2016 in Rampur near Shimla in Himachal Pradesh. He was very vocal against rising religious fundamentalism in India.
- Hebbar, Prajakta (29 May 2016). "Bhagat Singh's 27-Year-Old Grand Nephew Killed In A Motorcycle Accident". HuffPost. https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/05/29/bhagat-singh-grand-nephew-dead_n_10192070.html. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Bhagat Singh grandnephew killed in HP road mishap". Hindustan Times. 29 May 2016. https://www.hindustantimes.com/india/bhagat-singh-s-grandnephew-dies-in-road-accident/story-dREyydvACdoQlbq6ouu7HP.html. Retrieved 25 March 2019.
- "Bhagat Singh's kin killed in Himachal Pradesh road mishap". 30 May 2016. http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/bhagat-singhs-grandnephew-killed-in-accident-abhitej-sandhu-2824990/.
- "I aim to curb human rights violations in Punjab: Bhagat Singh's descendant". 5 August 2013. http://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/i-aim-to-curb-human-rights-violations-in-punjab-bhagat-singh-s-descendant/story-wtWfHdJpB26QBRG4qXaKtM.html.
- "Kalburgi killing a dangerous trend, says Bhagat Singh's relative". 28 October 2015. http://www.deccanherald.com/content/508698/kalburgi-killing-dangerous-trend-says.html.