- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 11 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Angela_Nicoletti. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Angela_Nicoletti, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Angela_Nicoletti.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2011)
August 12, 1964Template:Verify source|
North Hollywood, CaliforniaTemplate:Verify source
Angela McCoy (born Angela Nicoletti; August 12, 1964) is an American actress, who now resides in Finland. She is a professional actress, singer, model, scriptwriter, songwriter, photographer, abstract painter, makeup artist, method acting coach, dancer, music promoter, personal manager and a creative consultant. [no citations needed here]
Nicoletti was born at Riverside Hospital in North Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. Her father, born in Brooklyn, New York, is of Italian American descent. Her mother was born in Los Angeles.[no citations needed here] Angela is the wife of the Hanoi Rocks founder, lead guitarist and composer Andy McCoy. They were married on August 28, 1990. They are a well-known couple in the Finnish rock scene, Hanoi Rocks being one of the first Finnish rock bands to receive international attention.
Nicoletti studied at The Joanne Baron/D.W. Brown School of Method Acting in Los Angeles. Angela graduated with a master's degree in method acting at Joanne Baron/D.W. Brown Studios. [no citations needed here]
Her first movie project was a movie titled Night Train To Terror.
Nicoletti was a booking agent at the age of 16 and worked as accountant and a promoter in the office at The Roxy Theatre, On The Rox, and The Whisky a Go Go for many years. [no citations needed here] Angela was a personal assistant for Elmer Valentine and Mr. Lou Adler. [no citations needed here] Angela has done a lot of modeling, mainly swimsuit exclusively for Gilda Marx Swim Wear. [no citations needed here]
The first time Angela sang professionally was in Sweden in 1993, when her husband founded a band called Live Ammo. The band recorded at Park Studios in Sweden in 1994. ( Abba Recorded there first single at the same studio). Angela sang lead and backing vocals—and also played keyboards—on "Building on Tradition".
In 1997 Andy McCoy, former band mate Pete Malmi ( Rip) and Angela began writing songs for a second album for Andy's first punk band Briard. In many peoples opinions it came out as a Rock Album with a Punk edge. Andy and Angela duet on the song "Rivers and Dreams. The song was a Summer smash Hit in Finland back in 1997. Angela had a idea for A song about Love called `River and Streams´. Her husband loved the idea and The Song `Rivers & Dreams´ was Born. Andy likes to call Angela his muse. Angela´s Motto is `Ideas are what make us all`!
Later that year, Angela and Andy began working together on a feature film and soundtrack, The Real McCoy. One nomination for an Award was at the Berlin International Film Festival [no citations needed here], and another from Sodankylä Film Festival [no citations needed here] in Finland. The movie took almost three years to produce after Andy had a serious accident when he fell off a balcony during shooting.
In early 2006, Angela was elected president of the Finland Chapter of the Womens Self Defense Association International. [no citations needed here]
Izzy Stradlin of Guns N' Roses wrote the song "Patience" for Angela. The song was written when they met. The song "You Could Be Mine" was written after they had broken up. Guitarist Slash said in his autobiography that "Patience" was written during the first pre-production session for the album Appetite for Destruction.
- "Angela Nicoletti Biography at IMDb". http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0630390/bio.
- IMDb, Night Train To Terror
- IMDb, The Real McCoy
- "Pekka Lehto and Andy McCoy interview (in Finnish)". http://www.film-o-holic.com/haastattelut/pekka-lehto-andy-mccoy-the-real-mccoy/.
- IMDb, The McCoys Show
- IMDb, Episode List
- Bozza, Anthony, & Slash (2007). Slash. Harper Entertainment: New York. page 166