- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 12 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Comintelli. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Comintelli, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Comintelli.
Comintelli is a supplier of Information Access Software, providing solutions for Knowledge Management (KM) and Competitive Intelligence (CI). The company develops, markets and sells the search-based application Knowledge XChanger™ that automates:
- Aggregation of content from multiple sources (both internal and external)
- Classification of content using topic maps (Taxonomies)
- Analysis of trends and patterns
- Search for full-text documents
- Delivery of content in various formats to authorized users
Knowledge XChanger™ supports the sharing of information between different business units and groups, and with features such as the 'expert finder', the platform enables individuals to both show their own expertise and to search for experts in other areas by breaking traditional hierarchical information paths.
Awards & Recognition
KMWorld 2013, 1 of the 100 companies that matter in KM, Winner
KMWorld Promise Award 2012, Finalist 
KMWorld Promise Award 2011, Finalist 
KMWorld Promise Award 2010, Finalist 
KMWorld Promise Award 2009, Finalist 
Comintelli was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with global representation through a partner network. The founders of Comintelli were initially in the Competitive/Market Intelligence function at Ericsson, but eventually spun off from the group at Ericsson and founded Comintelli.
- "CI Software". Mindshift. http://www.mindshifts.com.au/software.html. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Market Intelligence system givesFortune 500 companies advantages". AnalystTechnologies. June 2013. http://www.analysttechnologies.com/market-intelligence-system-give-fortune-500-companies-advantages/. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- McKellar, Hugh (September 2013). "KMWorld Trend-Setting products for 2013". KMWorld. http://www.kmworld.com/Articles/Editorial/Features/KMWORLD-Trend-Setting-Products-of-2013-91350.aspx. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- McKellar, Hugh (March 2013). "KMWorld 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management". KMWorld. http://www.kmworld.com/Articles/Editorial/Features/KMWorld-100-Companies-That-Matter-in-Knowledge-Management-87872.aspx. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "KMWorld 2012 Promise and Reality award winners and finalists". KMWorld. October 2012. http://www.kmworld.com/Articles/Editorial/Features/KMWorld-2012-Promise-and-Reality-award-winners-and-finalists-85829.aspx?PageNum=3. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "2011 KMWorld Promise and Reality award finalists". KMWorld. October 2011. http://www.kmworld.com/Articles/Editorial/Features/2011-KMWorld-Promise-and-Reality-award-finalists-78486.aspx. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "2010 Promise and Reality award finalists". KMWorld. October 2010. http://www.kmworld.com/Articles/Editorial/Features/2010-Promise-and-Reality-award-finalists-70972.aspx. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "Information Overload Awareness Day". Basex. October 2010. http://www.basexblog.com/2010/10/21/ioad-year2/. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- "2009 Promise and Reality award finalists". KMWorld. October 2009. http://www.kmworld.com/Articles/Editorial/Feature/2009-Promise-and-Reality-award-finalists-57561.aspx. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- Scott, Brown. "VIP Report, Product Review of Comintelli's Knowledge XChanger™". Social Information Group. FreePrint. http://www.vivavip.com/vip/Sample-VIP-Report-ProductReview-KnowledgeXChanger-Jan-2011.pdf. Retrieved 2 October 2012.