Dave Chapman (business executive)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 7 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Dave_Chapman_(business_executive). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dave_Chapman_(business_executive), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dave_Chapman_(business_executive).
|Alma mater||Australian Catholic University|
|Occupation||COO and Co-founder of ANX International|
Chapman was born and raised in Australia and received a degree from Australian Catholic University.
In June 2013, he, along with Ken Lo and Hugh Madden, co-founded Hong Kong-based company ANX International. ANX is a Hong Kong-based FinTech startup that specialises in blockchain solutions. The company has quickly scaled into one of the biggest players in the FinTech industry with over 100 staff. ANX has not had to raise additional venture funding since its first angel investment. The key revenue stream comes from customising digital assets and blockchain payment solutions for companies in 50+ countries.
In 2014, Chapman was interviewed by Global Trading Magazine, where he discussed digital assets and their role in institutional trading.
In January 2015, Chapman delivered a speech at Blockchain Agenda, held in Singapore, on the global issues and challenges that the FinTech industry faces with regard to current events.
In May 2016, Chapman was chosen to be one of the speakers at the 14th Asia Pacific Trading Summit held in Hong Kong, discussing the "10 Things Traders Need to Know About Blockchain". That same month, Chapman was also invited to be a speaker at KeyNote2016, a blockchain technology conference held in Dubai. He discussed the innovative elements of blockchain in UAE.
In June 2016, Chapman shared his view in regards with the state of digital finance on the Asia panel at BlockFin Asia 2016 in Vietnam.
Chapman presently continues to serve as the Chief Operating Officer at ANX International.
- "About us". http://anxintl.com/about-us/.
- RT. "Startup Touts Blockchain Exchange That’s as Simple as E-Mail". Bloomberg. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-17/startup-touts-blockchain-exchange-that-s-as-simple-as-e-mail.
- RT. "Episode 702". Business Insider. https://www.rt.com/shows/keiser-report/219935-episode-max-keiser/.
- Cointelegraph (13 July 2014). "ANX Issues World’s First Bitcoin Debit Card". Cointelegraph. http://cointelegraph.com/news/anx-issues-worlds-first-bitcoin-debit-card. Retrieved 14 June 2016.
- "Global Trading 2014 Q3". https://issuu.com/fixglobal/docs/2014-q3?e=12494135%2F9051316. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Speakers". http://insidebitcoins.com/singapore/2015/speakers. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Speakers". http://fix-events.com/hongkong/Speakers.html. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "David Chapman, COO ANX international - building scalable blockchain solutions". http://www.keynote2016.com/speaker/david-chapman/. Retrieved 14 June 2016.
- "BlockFin Asia Landing Page". http://www.blockfin.asia/. Retrieved 14 June 2016.