- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 22 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:HashCash_Consultants. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/HashCash_Consultants, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/HashCash_Consultants.
Template:Infobox dot-com company HashCash Consultants is a blockchain technology company developing software products for Banks, Currency exchanges and Corporate houses. The products allow these enterprises to move assets and settle payments across border in real-time. Banks, Domestic payment networks, Wallet providers and Currency exchanges use HashCash network for remittances, corporate payments, trade finance and payment processing. With presence in 26 countries, HashCash has 100+ enterprises using its products.
Major products and services
HC Remit is blockchain remittance application software used by banks, foreign exchange companies and money transmitter organizations to do remittances in near real-time. Asset and currency movements are transacted and recorded on a blockchain distributed ledger that uses open source Stellar blockchain communications protocol. This allows for near real-time reconciliation among the counterparties of the financial transaction. The product replaces conventional financial messaging systems such as SWIFT with blockchain enabled secure messaging. It reduces the cost of record keeping for auditing purposes.
HC Trade is an Ethereum blockchain based software application used by financial organizations for managing the financing of trade activities of their corporate clients. The modules of the application handle trade finance related to a letter of credit, bank guarantee, pre-shipment loan and purchase order financing. It allows for near real-time sharing of documents and reconciliation and automates business process through smart contract implementation.
HC Commerce is a payment-processing platform built using blockchain technology. It is offered to acquiring banks to onboard merchants for e-commerce and point of sale payment processing. This product is a parallel to conventional payment-processing platforms offered by First Data or Heartland Payment Systems to acquiring banks for cards processing. Use of blockchain technology allows removal of intermediaries such as Visa Inc., MasterCard, JCB Co., Ltd. and other card associations and reduces transaction cost of processing payments. Additionally, a conventional payment processor goes through the steps of authorization hold, capture and settlement and typically takes T+3 for the customer payment to reach the merchant. In a blockchain based payment processor, payment from customer to merchant are settled in real-time. Blockchain based distributed ledger technology leaves an immutable trail of transactions and reduces credit card fraud and chargeback disputes.
BillBitcoins is a payment processor offered directly to e-commerce merchants to bill their customers in Bitcoin. The processor converts Bitcoin received by the merchant in to fiat money at the spot contract rate and transfers it to the merchant's account in the currency of their choosing. This protects the merchant from the volatility of Bitcoin prices and gives them the advantage of lower processing fees possible in a peer-to-peer payment network.
PayBito is a crypto-currency trading wallet that allows consumers to trade in major currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. PayBito is a BIPS compliant secure multi-sig wallet that ensures anti-money laundering and know your customer verifications of both sender and receiver before authorizing the transaction.
White label solutions
HashCash offers white label versions of BillBitcoins and PayBito to banks and other organizations interested in offering their customers cryptocurrency based wallets, trading platforms and payment processors.
In August 2017, HashCash announced the appointment of prominent blockchain expert Raj Chowdhury as Managing Director of the company. In July 2017, HashCash announced that it joined the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance to advance the standardization of Ethereum for enterprises.
- Ly, Nick (August 14, 2017). "HashCash Joins Enterprise Ethereum Alliance". https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/08/14/blockchain-consultancy-firm-hashcash-joins-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/. Retrieved January 3, 2017.
- Rao, Advait (December 27, 2017). "Regulators need to look at the flaws beneath crypto-currencies". http://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/regulators-need-to-look-at-the-flaws-beneath-crypto-currencies-117122700041_1.html. Retrieved January 3, 2017.
- Vitaris, Benjamin (July 24, 2017). "Mastercard, Cisco, HashCash Join Enterprise Ethereum Alliance". https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/mastercard-and-cisco-join-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/. Retrieved January 3, 2017.
- Costello, Hector (December 15, 2017). "New research focuses on the global Bitcoin market". https://www.whatech.com/market-research/industrial/417278-new-research-focuses-on-the-global-bitcoin-market. Retrieved January 3, 2017.
- Facete, Coleen (November 17, 2017). "International Organization for Standardization Meets in Tokyo to Establish Global Blockchain Standards". http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14927875.htm. Retrieved January 3, 2017.
- Agarwal, Anuj (September 7, 2017). "HashCash Lines Up 18 Multinational Banks and Currency Exchanges on HC Remit". https://www.streetinsider.com/Press+Releases/HashCash+Lines+Up+18+Multinational+Banks+and+Currency+Exchanges+on+HC+Remit/13272951.html. Retrieved January 3, 2017.
- Gale, Brian (July 7, 2017). "New Partnerships". https://www.stellar.org/blog/june-news-stellar/. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Batlin, Alex (July 26, 2017). "EEA Members". https://entethalliance.org/members/. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Rawat, Vartika (August 9, 2017). "HashCash Reinvents Global Remittances with HC Remit". https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/17/08/p9899729/hashcash-reinvents-global-remittances-with-hc-remit. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Allison, Ian (August 9, 2017). "HashCash Reinvents Global Remittances with HC Remit". http://markets.financialcontent.com/ibtimes/news/read/34729655. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Anderson, Brian (August 9, 2017). "HC Remit Reinvents Global Remittances". http://markets.financialcontent.com/startribune/news/read/34729655/HashCash_Reinvents_Global_Remittances_with_HC_Remit. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Turf, Jason (August 9, 2017). "HC Remit Reinvents Global Remittances". http://finance.dailyherald.com/dailyherald/news/read/34729655/HashCash_Reinvents_Global_Remittances_with_HC_Remit. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Jackson, Trisha (August 9, 2017). "HC Remit Reinvents Global Remittances". http://www.marketwatch.com/story/hashcash-reinvents-global-remittances-with-hc-remit-2017-08-09. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Norman, Kelly (August 22, 2017). "HashCash Redefines Global Trade Finance with HC TRADE built on Ethereum Blockchain". https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/17/08/p9958908/hashcash-redefines-global-trade-finance-with-hc-trade-built-on-ethereum. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Moore, Chris (August 23, 2017). "HashCash Redefines Global Trade Finance on Ethereum Blockchain". http://markets.financialcontent.com/ibtimes/news/read/34798033. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Roy, Ishan (March 21, 2017). "HC Commerce". http://www.hashcashconsultants.com/hc_commerce.html. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Samanta, Arnab (April 21, 2017). "BillBitcoins". http://billbitcoins.com/. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Mohanty, Julen (April 21, 2017). "PayBito". http://paybito.com/. Retrieved January 3, 2017.
- Ressing, Stefan (August 7, 2017). "Indian banking giant ICICI’s blockchain expert quits to join HashCash Consultants". http://www.econotimes.com/Indian-banking-giant-ICICIs-blockchain-expert-quits-to-join-HashCash-Consultants-839775. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Pimentel, David (August 8, 2017). "Indian banking giant ICICI’s blockchain expert quits to join HashCash Consultants". http://blocktribune.com/blockchain-expert-joins-hashcash-consultants/. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Kissinger, Dan (August 14, 2017). "Blockchain consultancy firm HashCash joins Enterprise Ethereum Alliance". https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/08/14/blockchain-consultancy-firm-hashcash-joins-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/. Retrieved August 30, 2017.
- Hardin, Thomas (July 18, 2017). "Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Becomes World’s Largest Open-source Blockchain Initiative". https://entethalliance.org/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-becomes-worlds-largest-open-source-blockchain-initiative/. Retrieved August 30, 2017.