- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 15 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Jeffrey_Tinsley. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jeffrey_Tinsley, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jeffrey_Tinsley.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2017)
November 28, 1973|
|Education||Granada Hills High School|
|Occupation||Chairman and CEO|
|Known for||Founder of MyLife|
Previously, Tinsley was the CEO of GreatDomains.com, Inc. where he created a secondary market for domain names and oversaw the sales of domain names through its site as a marketplace broker. This included the sale of Loans.com for $3 million, ForSaleByOwner.com for $835,000, and Drugs.com for $823,000. GreatDomains.com went on to be acquired by VeriSign in October 2000.
- "Jeffrey Tinsley, 43 - Los Angeles, CA - MyLife.com Background Profile". MyLife. https://www.mylife.com/jeffrey-tinsley/jeffreytinsley. Retrieved 2017-03-31.
- "Bank of America Buys Loans.com for $3 Million at GreatDomains.com in the Highest Price Ever Paid for a Domain Name at Auction". 2000-02-08. Archived from the original on 2008-06-21. https://web.archive.org/web/20080621224404/http://www.domainhanbai.com/article/domain_prices_1.htm. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- "Domain Name Seller Sold - GreatDomains.com acquired by VeriSign Inc". Los Angeles Business Journal. 2000-11-06. Archived from the original on 2008-07-31. https://web.archive.org/web/20080731163410/http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m5072/is_45_22/ai_67006206. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- Farrell, Glynis (8 February 2011). "Web Scam Reborn as MyLife.com, Class Says". Courthouse News Service. https://www.courthousenews.com/web-scam-reborn-as-mylife-com-class-says/. Retrieved 1 June 2011.