- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 14 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Manzoor_Bismil. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Manzoor_Bismil, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Manzoor_Bismil.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2017)
Manzoor began writing poetry in the early 1990's with his first book Aap Rang (آپ رنگ) (2007) which gained attention from literary society. His writing style is unusual and simple which is recognized and liked by Baloch youth. His published poetry collections are:
- Aap Rang (آپ رنگ) (2000)
- Hoshke Kaneeg (ہشکیں کانیگ) (2003)
- Sanjharo (سانجہارو) (2005)
- Saach (ساچ) (2008)
- Deed Baame Bramsh (2011) (دید بامیں برمش)
- Peer Zaala Che Samainth (2013) (پیر زالء چی سما انت)
He also represents Balochi language, literature and culture on the forum of Deem Rawi Majlis in Muscat,Oman.