- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 20 2013. This is a backup of Wikipedia:OnePure. All of its AfDs can be found with PrefixIndex, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/OnePure. If the page name here has changed, please see these three pages instead.
OnePure is a halal cosmetics company. The company develops and supplies shariah-compliant products used to treat dry skin, acne, age spots, and dark circles. All of their products are developed, packaged, and supplied without using non-halal raw materials. The company is based in Dubai with manufacturing facilities in Malaysia and outlets located in the US, Canada, France, Russia, and Egypt. The company has received halal accreditation from JAKIM (Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia).
OnePure was founded in 2007, by Canadian CityLine make-up artist Layla Mandi. During the period of 2007-09, the company completed all the R&D required for the launch of its first line of products including a travel collection.
In July 2009, OnePure's travel collection was launched at the 50 Degrees Boutique in Souk Al Bah'ar in Dubai, on Saudi Arabian Airlines. This was followed by the launch of OnePure's retail line in Galleries Lafayette in Dubai in January 2010.
- Mueller, Barbara (January 26, 2006). "Chapter 4: The Cultural Environment". Dynamics of International Advertising: Theoretical and Practical Perspectives. Peter Lang International Academic Publishers. pp. 131–132. ISBN 978-1433103841.
- Staff Report (January 9, 2011). "Halal Skincare to be a Strong Niche Market". Khaleej Times (Khaleejtimes.com). http://www.khaleejtimes.com/displayarticle.asp?xfile=data/biztalk/2011/January/biztalk_January11.xml§ion=biztalk&col=. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- Porter, Ryan (January 24, 2013). "Why Muslim Women can Wear this “halal” Nail Polish". The Loop. http://www.theloop.ca/style/trending/street-style/article/-/a/1266895/Why-Muslim-women-can-wear-this-halal-nail-polish. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- Temporal, Paul (June 2011). "Chapter 9: Key Success Factors and Strategies for Aspiring Islamic Brands". Islamic Branding and Marketing: Creating A Global Islamic Business. John Wiley & Sons. pp. 259–266. ISBN 978-0470825396. http://books.google.com.pk/books?id=1eIORAw4CSgC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false.
- Template:Cite conference