Patricia Louise Dudley
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 31 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Patricia_Louise_Dudley. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Patricia_Louise_Dudley, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Patricia_Louise_Dudley.
She earned her degree at the University of Colorado where she studied under the direction of Robert William Pennak, a specialist in limnology. She obtained her Master of Science by completing her thesis on the subject of fauna present in four brooks in Boulder County, Colorado.
Dudley later worked at the University of Washington with Paul Louis Illg where she contributed research on aquatic organisms including crustaceans known as copepods and invertebrates known as tunicates throughout the various stages of their development. She defended her thesis entitled "Development of Notodelphyid Copepods and the Application of Larval Characteristics to the Systematics of some Species from the Northeastern Pacific" in 1957. During her time in Washington, she worked at the biological station of Friday Harbor, Washington.[no citations needed here]
- Matsubara, J.A.; Dudley, P.L. (1976). "Fine Structural Studies of the Dicyemid Mesozoan, Dicyemmenea californica McConnaughey. I. Adult Stages". The Journal of Parasitology 62 (3): 377–389. Template:Citation error.
- Dudley, P.L. (1972). "Synaptonemal polycomplexes in spermatocytes of the gooseneck barnacle, Pollicipes polymerus Sowerby (Crustacea: Cirripedia)". Chromosoma 40 (3): 221–242. Template:Citation error.
- Dudley, P.L. (1972). "The fine structure of a cephalic sensory receptor in the copepod Doropygus seclusus Illg (Crustacea: Copepoda: Notodelphyidae)". Journal of Morphology 138 (4): 407–431. Template:Citation error.
- Dudley, P.L. (1968). "A light and electron microscopic study of tissue interactions between a parasitic copepod, Scolecodes huntsmani (Henderson), and its host ascidian, Styela gibbsii (Stimpson)". Journal of Morphology 124 (3): 263–281. Template:Citation error.
- Illg, P.L.; Dudley, P.L. (1980). "The family Ascidicolidae and its subfamilies (Copepoda, Cyclopoida), with descriptions of new species". Paris: Éditions du Muséum.
- Dudley, P.L. (1966). "Development and systematics of some Pacific marine symbiotic copepods : a study of the biology of the Notodelphyidae, associates of Ascidians". Seattle: University of Washington.
- Dudley, P.L. (1953). "A faunal study of four springbrooks in Boulder County, Colorado".
- Dudley, P.L. (1958). "The development of the notodelphyid copepods and the application of larval characteristics to the systematics of some species from the Northeastern Pacific".