- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 20 2013. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Promo_Tape. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Promo_Tape, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Promo_Tape.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (November 2013)
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (November 2013)
Promo Tape is third self-released/independent demo of Summoning
This release isn't mentioned in the band's official discography. It's also known as "Promo 1994" and/or "Demo '94".
Most of these songs ended up on the debut album "Lugburz" in reworked versions: Track 1 would become "Grey Heavens". Track 2 would become "Beyond Bloodred Horizons". Track 3 would become "The Eternal Lands Of Fire" Track 4 would become "Dragons of Time".
Track 2 is a totally different track from the Lugburz-song "Through The Valley of the Frozen Kingdom", despite the similarities in the song-title.
According to some sources, this tape only had 4 songs. Those sources are omitting the intro (or counting the intro and the first proper track as one).
- Protector – vocals, guitar, keyboards
- Silenius – vocals, bass, keyboards
- Trifixion – drums
- Pazuzu - additional vocals