Difference between revisions of "Rhythm Wagholikar"
Revision as of 06:59, 8 December 2018
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 7 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Rhythm_Wagholikar. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rhythm_Wagholikar, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rhythm_Wagholikar.
Rhythm Wagholikar (born 24 September 1993) is an Indian Author, Talk show host and Social Activist. He is renowned for his contribution towards legends of the art and film world. Having penned several books to his credit on The Nightingale of India Bharat Ratna Awardee and legendary singer Smt.Lata Mangeshkar, Hindustani Classical vocalist Gaanasaraswati Padma Vibhushan Kishori Amonkar and other epics of the music fraternity. Rhythm has made a distinctive mark by capturing these Sagas in a never thought before style.
- "‘र्हिदम वाघोलीकर यांना ‘महात्मा गांधी सन्मान’ प्रदान’". bytes of india. 27 October 2018. http://www.bytesofindia.com/Details/?NewsId=5132856503393380645&title=Award%20to%20Rhythm%20Wagholikar&SectionId=4907615851820584522&SectionName=%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%B8%20%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%B2%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%9C&TagName=Rhythm%20Wagholikar. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "किशोरी आमोणकर यांच्या सुहृदांनी सांगितलेल्या त्यांच्या सुरेल आठवणी पुस्तकरुपात". Lokmat. 1 February 2018. http://www.lokmat.com/pune/kishori-amonkar-recollection-book/. Retrieved 7 December 2018.
- "‘SwarLata’ : Coffee Table Book on Lata Mangeshkar Released". Maharashtra today. 7 April 2017. https://https://www.maharashtratoday.co.in/swarlata-coffee-table-book-lata-mangeshkar-released/&ust=1544261640000000&usg=AFQjCNH5vlrHRdqCXKiP4ue9-dm5POUgeg&hl=en&source=gmail. Retrieved 7 December 2018.
- "र्हिदम वाघोलीकर यांना पुरस्कार प्रदान". bytes of india. 25 July 2018. http://www.bytesofindia.com/Details/?NewsId=5678178452835598213. Retrieved 5 December 2018.