Ukrainians in France
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 14 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ukrainians_in_France. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ukrainians_in_France, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ukrainians_in_France.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (October 2015)Template:More footnotesDPv2 loves original research.
It is difficult to get an idea of the number of Ukrainians in France because there is no census and they are not obliged to declare to the consulate.
Student mobility to France
The number of long-term visas to study in France has almost quadrupled in 10 years, from a hundred visas (long-stay studies) per year in the late 1990s to over 100 today. The aspirations of Ukrainian students are varied and cover all disciplines: business or management, natural sciences (especially physics and chemistry), art and design, French, humanities and social sciences, legal sciences, architecture, engineering sciences.
French language in Ukraine
The Alliance française of Dnipropetrovsk, founded in 1992, now has more than 700 learners of making it in French, with the French Alliance of Odessa, the most major of Ukraine (about 10 extant) . It hosts on its premises CampusFrance and every year and receives Eastern and over a hundred students Eager to continue their training in France.
Ukrainian asylum seekers
After this first wave of Ukrainian asylum seekers already installed in EU countries, the largest number of applications comes now Ukrainians who have arrived legally. They do not make their request in neighboring countries, such as Poland and other eastern states, but Germany, France and Italy, adds Timothy Cooper. As regards visa policy, the specialist reminded that this is a national competence, and that "joint reflection" on a sensitive subject was always unlikely. 
- Ukrainian diaspora
- Foreign relations of Ukraine
- Demographics of France
- Belgian migration to France
- Swiss migration to France
- "Ukraine en bref > Ukraine" (in Template:Uk icon). Ukraine.campusfrance.org. http://www.ukraine.campusfrance.org/page/ukraine-en-bref. Retrieved 2015-10-07.
- "Le nombre de demandeurs d'asile ukrainiens explose" (in Template:Fr icon). EurActiv.fr. http://www.euractiv.fr/sections/europe-de-lest/le-nombre-de-demandeurs-dasile-ukrainiens-explose-315052. Retrieved 2015-10-07.
- French organisation that supports European integration of Ukraine (in French and Ukrainian only)
- Representative Committee of the Ukrainian community in France (in French)
- AMC France-Ukraine charitable medical aid (in French and Ukrainian only)
- Civil society intitiative launched by the Ukrainians,the French,the Europeans, in solidarity with Euromaidan in Ukraine
- Project Management & Communication Agency
- France Ukraine Solidarity
- Ukraine portal in France (in French and Ukrainian only)