- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 6 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Animeism. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Animeism, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Animeism.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2015)
Template:Expand Japanese Template:Italic title Template:Nihongo is a Japanese late night anime programming block airing on MBS. The block was established in October 2006 with a Thursday night/Friday morning schedule, until April 2015, when it switched to a Friday night/Saturday morning schedule. The block currently airs two series back to back which are co-produced by MBS.
The block initially launched in October 2006 as a 30-minute programming block in order to broadcast anime titles which were co-produced by MBS, beginning with Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. The programming block later expanded to a one-hour block in April 2011. In April 2012, MBS relaunched the programming block as Animeism.
From June 2017 to January 2019, Animeism signed a deal with Amazon to stream their series exclusively on Prime Video worldwide, with Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul and Altair: A Record of Battles becoming the first titles exclusive to Prime Video on June 29, 2017. In January 2019, the streaming deal was no longer in effect worldwide, with Prime Video only exclusively streaming titles in Japan only.
On March 8, 2019, MBS introduced the Super Animeism programming block, which expands the Animeism block by a half-hour starting from July 2019.
|#||Block||Title||Time Slot||Start date||End date||Eps.||Studio||Notes|
|1||B2||Natsuiro Kiseki||26:25||April 6, 2012||June 29, 2012||12||Sunrise||Original Work|
|2||B1||Eureka Seven: AO||25:55||April 12, 2012||September 28, 2012[n 1]||24||Bones||Sequel to Eureka Seven|
|3||B2||Joshiraku||26:25||July 5, 2012||September 28, 2012||13||J.C.Staff||Based on a manga by Kōji Kumeta|
|4||B1||K||25:30||October 4, 2012||December 27, 2012||13||GoHands||Original Work|
|5||B2||Blast of Tempest||26:00||October 4, 2012||March 28, 2013||24||Bones||Based on a manga by Kyō Shirodaira|
|6||B1||Vividred Operation||25:30||January 10, 2013||March 28, 2013||12||A-1 Pictures||Original Work|
|7||B2||Devil Survivor 2: The Animation||26:05||April 4, 2013||June 27, 2013||13||Bridge||Based on video game by Atlus|
|8||B1||Valvrave the Liberator||25:35||April 11, 2013||June 27, 2013||12||Sunrise||Original Work|
|9||B1||Danganronpa: The Animation||25:35||July 4, 2013||September 26, 2013||13||Lerche||Based on video game by Spike|
|10||B2||Love Lab||26:05||July 4, 2013||September 26, 2013||13||Doga Kobo||Based on a manga by Ruri Miyahara|
|11||B2||Kill la Kill||26:05||October 3, 2013||March 27, 2014||24||Trigger||Original Work|
|12||B1||Valvrave the Liberator 2nd Season||25:35||October 10, 2013||December 26, 2013||12||Sunrise||Sequel to Valvrave the Liberator|
|13||B1||Hozuki's Coolheadedness||25:35||January 9, 2014||April 3, 2014||13||Wit Studio||Based on a manga by Natsumi Eguchi|
|14||B2||Riddle Story of Devil||26:19||April 3, 2014||June 19, 2014||12||Diomedéa||Based on a manga by Yun Kōga|
|15||B1||Knights of Sidonia||25:49||April 10, 2014||June 26, 2014||12||Polygon Pictures||Based on a manga by Tsutomu Nihei|
|16||B1||Persona 4: The Golden Animation||25:49||July 10, 2014||September 25, 2014||12||A-1 Pictures||Based on video game by Atlus|
|17||B2||Black Butler: Book of Circus||26:19||July 10, 2014||September 11, 2014||10||A-1 Pictures||Based on a manga by Yana Toboso|
|18||B1||Gundam Reconguista in G||25:49||October 2, 2014||March 26, 2015||26||Sunrise||Original Work|
|19||B2||Yuki Yuna is a Hero||26:19||October 16, 2014||December 25, 2014||12||Studio Gokumi||Original Work|
|20||B2||Fafner in the Azure: -EXODUS-||26:19||January 8, 2015||April 3, 2015||13||Xebec, XEBECzwei||Sequel to Fafner in the Azure: Heaven and Earth|
|21||B2||Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma||26:40||April 3, 2015||September 25, 2015||24||J.C.Staff||Based on a manga by Yūto Tsukuda|
|22||B1||Knights of Sidonia: War of the Ninth Planet||26:10||April 10, 2015||June 26, 2015||12||Polygon Pictures||Sequel to Knights of Sidonia|
|23||B1||Classroom Crisis||26:10||July 3, 2015||September 25, 2015||13||Lay-duce||Original Work|
|24||B1||K: Return of Kings||25:55||October 2, 2015||December 26, 2015||13||GoHands||Sequel to K: Missing Kings|
|25||B2||Fafner in the Azure: -EXODUS- 2nd Season||26:25||October 2, 2015||December 26, 2015||13||Xebec, XEBECzwei||Sequel to Fafner in the Azure: -EXODUS-|
|26||B2||Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu||26:25||January 8, 2016||April 1, 2016||13||Studio Deen||Based on a manga by Haruko Kumota|
|27||B1||Ajin: Demi-Human||25:55||January 15, 2016||April 8, 2016||13||Polygon Pictures||Based on a manga by Gamon Sakurai|
|28||B1||The Lost Village||25:55||April 8, 2016||June 24, 2016||12||Diomedéa||Original Work|
|29||B2||Magi: Adventure of Sinbad||26:25||April 15, 2016||July 1, 2016||13||Lay-duce||Based on a manga by Shinobu Ohtaka|
|30||B1||91 Days||25:55||July 8, 2016||September 30, 2016||12||Shuka||Original Work|
|31||B2||Berserk||26:25||July 8, 2016||September 30, 2016||12||GEMBA, Millepensee||Based on a manga by Kentaro Miura|
|32||B1||Haikyū!! Karasuno High School vs Shiratorizawa Academy||25:55||October 7, 2016||December 9, 2016||10||Production I.G||Based on a manga by Haruichi Furudate|
|33||B2||Ajin: Demi-Human 2nd Season||26:25||October 7, 2016||December 23, 2016||13||Polygon Pictures||Sequel to Ajin: Demi-Human|
|34||B2||Descending Stories: Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu||26:25||January 6, 2017||March 24, 2017||12||Studio Deen||Sequel to Descending Stories: Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu|
|35||B1||Blue Exorcist: Kyoto Saga||25:55||January 6, 2017||March 24, 2017||12||A-1 Pictures||Based on a manga by Kazue Kato|
|36||B2||Berserk 2nd Season||26:25||April 7, 2017||June 23, 2017||12||GEMBA, Millepensee||Sequel to Berserk|
|37||B1||Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul||25:55||April 7, 2017||September 29, 2017||24||MAPPA||Sequel to Rage of Bahamut: Genesis|
|38||B2||Altair: A Record of Battles||26:25||July 7, 2017||December 22, 2017||24||MAPPA||Based on a manga by Kotono Kato|
|39||B1||Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Washio Sumi Chapter and Hero Chapter||25:55||October 6, 2017||January 5, 2018||13||Studio Gokumi||Prequel (Washio Sumi Chapter) and Sequel (Hero Chapter) to Yuki Yuna is a Hero|
|40||B1||Beatless||25:55||January 12, 2018||September 28, 2018||24||Diomedéa||Based on a novel written by Satoshi Hase|
|41||B2||Killing Bites||26:25||January 12, 2018||March 30, 2018||12||Liden Films||Based on a manga written by Shinya Murata|
|42||B2||Magical Girl Site||26:25||April 6, 2018||June 22, 2018||12||Production doA||Based on a manga by Kentarō Satō|
|43||B1||Happy Sugar Life||25:55||July 13, 2018||September 28, 2018||12||Ezo'la||Based on a manga by Tomiyaki Kagisora|
|44||B2||Grand Blue||26:25||July 13, 2018||September 28, 2018||12||Zero-G||Based on a manga by Kenji Inoue|
|45||B1||Boarding School Juliet||25:55||October 5, 2018||December 22, 2018||12||Liden Films||Based on a manga by Yōsuke Kaneda|
|46||B2||Iroduku: The World in Colors||26:25||October 5, 2018||December 29, 2018||13||P.A. Works||Original Work|
|47||B1||Domestic Girlfriend||25:55||January 11, 2019||March 29, 2019||12||Diomedéa||Based on a manga by Kei Sasuga|
|48||B2||Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka||26:25||January 11, 2019||March 29, 2019||12||Liden Films||Based on a manga by Makoto Fukami|
|49||B1||Senryu Girl||25:55||April 5, 2019||June 21, 2019||12||Connect||Based on a manga by Masakuni Igarashi|
|50||B1[n 2]||Ao-chan Can't Study!||26:10||April 5, 2019||June 21, 2019||12||Silver Link||Based on a manga by Ren Kawahara|
|51||B2||Hitori Bocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu||26:25||April 5, 2019||June 21, 2019||12||C2C||Based on a manga by Katsuwo|
|52||Template:Abbr[n 3]||Fire Force||25:25||July 5, 2019||TBA||24||David Production||Based on a manga by Atsushi Ōkubo|
|53||B1||Granbelm||25:55||July 5, 2019||September 26, 2019||13||Nexus||Original Work|
|54||B2||O Maidens in Your Savage Season||26:25||July 5, 2019||September 20, 2019||12||Lay-duce||Based on a manga by Mari Okada|
|55||B1||Case File nº221: Kabukicho||25:55||October 11, 2019||TBA||24||Production I.G||Original Work|
|56||B2||True Cooking Master Boy||26:25||October 11, 2019||TBA||12||NAS||Based on a manga by Etsushi Ogawa|
|57||SA||Haikyū!! To The Top||25:25||January 10, 2020||TBA||TBA||Production I.G||Sequel to Haikyū!! Karasuno High School vs Shiratorizawa Academy|
|58||B2||Smile Down the Runway||26:25||January 10, 2020||TBA||12||Ezo'la||Based on a manga by Kotoba Inoya|
|59||SA||Haikyū!! To The Top 2nd Season||25:25||July 2020||TBA||TBA||Production I.G||Second cour of Haikyū!! To The Top|
- noitaminA, another anime block that airs in Japan on Thursday nights.
- +Ultra, another anime block of Fuji TV that airs on Wednesday nights.
- Eureka Seven: AO went on a two-week hiatus due to the 2012 Summer Olympics, thus ending its run on the third-to-last episode. The two final episodes were broadcast on November 19, 2012.
- Senryu Girl and Ao-Chan Can't Study are shows consisting of 15-minute episodes that will be sharing the B1 timeslot for the Spring 2019 season.
- Starting in July 2019, the block expands to three time slots.
- Rafael Antonio Pineda (June 29, 2017). "Amazon Prime to Stream Animeism Shows Including Altair Worldwide". Anime News Network. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-29/amazon-prime-to-stream-animeism-shows-including-altair-worldwide/.118205. Retrieved February 22, 2019.
- Hidgkins, Crystalyn (January 5, 2019). "Sentai Filmworks Licenses Domestic Girlfriend Anime". Anime News Network. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-01-05/sentai-filmworks-licenses-domestic-girlfriend-anime/.141681. Retrieved March 2, 2019.
- Mateo, Alex (January 3, 2019). "Crunchyroll, Funimation to Stream Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka Anime". Anime News Network. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-01-03/crunchyroll-funimation-to-stream-magical-girl-spec-ops-asuka-anime/.141611. Retrieved March 2, 2019.
- Hodgkins, Crystalyn (January 9, 2019). "MBS Creates New 'Super Animeism' Late-Night Anime Programming Block". Anime News Network. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2019-03-09/mbs-creates-new-super-animeism-late-night-anime-programming-block/.144367. Retrieved March 9, 2019.