Bluewater Energy Services
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 6 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bluewater_Energy_Services. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bluewater_Energy_Services, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bluewater_Energy_Services.
Bluewater owns and operates a number of Floating Production Storage and Offloading Systems (FPSOs):
- Glas Dowr
- Bleo Holm
- Hæwene Brim
- Aoka Mizu
Three of these FPSOs are producing in the UK Sector of the North Sea. Other areas where the FPSOs are/have been operating are South Africa, China and in the JPDA(Joint Petroleam Development Area) in between Australia and east Timor.
Bluewater also designs and supplies Mooring and Transfer Systems including:
- Single Point Mooring (SPM) systems such as Catenary Anchor Leg Mooring (CALM) buoys
- External and Internal Turret Mooring Systems complete with their fluid swivel assemblies
- Tower Mooring Systems
- Conventional Buoy Mooring systems (CBMs)
- Bluewater Company Info : "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-05-24. https://web.archive.org/web/20100524201000/http://www.bluewater.com/company.asp?refID=12&ID=12&contentID=12. Retrieved 2009-10-31.