- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 27 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Caucasian_Journal. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Caucasian_Journal, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Caucasian_Journal.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (November 2019)
Template:Third-party Template:Infobox newspaper The Caucasian Journal is a multilingual online magazine on Georgia and South Caucasus published in Tbilisi in English and Georgian. It was established in 2019. Official partners are the Aspen Institute Central Europe, Aspen Institute Romania, and the International Chamber of Commerce.
- "Online Newspapers and top news sites from Georgia". https://newspaperindex.com/en/newspapers/Georgia/.
- "ICC Georgia Newsletter covers partnership with Caucasian Journal". https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xY7Dytf1dZk/XJXqNNpJSNI/AAAAAAAAL9g/fBsUeSxs9EcBJoXmVs4DwAGm4CqOxNXbgCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/ICC%2BNewsletter%2BMarch%2B2019%2B%2528IV%252901.png.