- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 3 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ibrar_Tipu. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ibrar_Tipu, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ibrar_Tipu.
|Native name||ইবরার টিপু|
|Occupation||Music director, composer, Singer|
|Known for||Music director, Singer|
Ibrar Tipu is a Bangladeshi music director, composer and singer. He was the composer and one of singer of official theme song for the ICC World Cup Cricket O Prithibi Ebar Ese Bangladesh Nao Chine in 2011. As a singer and musician, he has sung many songs and he can play more than twenty musical instruments. In 2019 he started his own audio-video production house named 'Orni Records' with singer Bindu Kona.
Early life and education
Tipu grew up in a cultural family in Syedpur. He was enlisted for the Notun Kuri program at Rangpur Radio Station and second in the final competition of tabla in 1985. He was completed music education from Dhaka International Music School.
Started career as a tabla player Tipu wanted to learn playing more musical instruments and learning to play the guitar back in 1989 from a band named The Blues. He was attended Indian classical music classes in 1983–84. First album was released in 1998 and the name of the album 'Kuashar Prohor'. Later released his first solo album 'Chena Ochena' in 2005. He was started singing in movies began in 2007 with a duet with Samina Chowdhury in the movie 'Tumi Amar Shami'.
- "All set for WC fiesta". https://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2011/02/16/all-set-for-wc-fiesta2.
- "ক্রিকেট ওয়ার্ল্ডকাপের উদ্বোধনী মঞ্চে গান করাই ছিল ইবরার টিপুর জীবনের সবচেয়ে বড় প্রাপ্তি" (in bn-IN). https://www.bbc.com/bengali/multimedia/2014/09/140905_sm_gangolpo_ibrar_tipu_orchi.
- "IBRAR TIPU" (in en). 2014-09-27. https://www.thedailystar.net/ibrar-tipu-43327.
- "Tipu and Bindu launch production house". http://www.theindependentbd.com/post/188294.