- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 23 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Kaveh_Alizadeh. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kaveh_Alizadeh, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Kaveh_Alizadeh.
He is chief of plastic and reconstructive surgery at Westchester Medical Center, and Associate Professor of Surgery at New York Medical College. He was president of the New York State Society of Plastic Surgeons for the one year 2016-2017 term.
In 2010 he founded Mission: Restore, a nonprofit that aims to help surgeons in developing countries by offering training in reconstructive surgery.
In 2009, Alizadeh won the Ellis Island Medal of Honor for his work in health care volunteer education. He was recognized by Nassau County for his humanitarian work in 2012, and by Iranian American Society of New York in 2016.
- "U.S. News & World Report". http://health.usnews.com/doctors/kaveh-alizadeh-5142.
- "Alizadeh, Kaveh | Physicians". http://westchestermedicalcenter.com/wmc/physicians/alizadeh-kaveh-413.aspx.
- College, New York Medical. "Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery". https://www.nymc.edu/departments/academic-departments/school-of-medicine/surgery/divisions/plastic-and-reconstructive-surgery/.
- "New York State Society of Plastic Surgeons – Executive Council". Archived from the original on 15 May 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20180515050447/https://nyssps.org/Executive-Council.
- "Doctors Training Doctors". Wall Street Journal. 2013-01-29. ISSN 0099-9660. https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887323375204578270100828162158.
- "Six Iranian-Americans Receive the 2009 Ellis Island Medal of Honor". http://www.payvand.com/news/09/may/1147.html.
- ""Nassau County – Long Island, New York"". http://archive.nassaucountyny.gov/agencies/CountyExecutive/NewsRelease/2012/12-21-2012.html.
- "IAS Nowruz Gala 2016 w/ Kamran & Hooman". https://iasnewyork.org/events/2016/3/12/ias-nowruz-gala-2016-w-kamran-hooman.