Difference between revisions of "Mecha Manual 2: Invasion Terra Files"
Latest revision as of 07:12, 16 January 2020
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 15 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mecha_Manual_2:_Invasion_Terra_Files. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mecha_Manual_2:_Invasion_Terra_Files, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mecha_Manual_2:_Invasion_Terra_Files.
Mecha Manual 2: Invasion Terra Files, a 97-page softcover book written by Craig Shelley and Benjamin Wright, and illustrated by Don Choi, Malcolm Hee, Alexandre Racine, and Benjamin Wright, is the second in a series of Mekton Zeta hardware guides.
- Part 1: Most important characters in the campaign, as well as desc riptions of standard soldiers from both sides
- Part 2: Eleven new mechas
- Part 3: Eight new space ships
In the July 1996 edition of Arcane (Issue 8), James Swallow gave the book a thumbs up and a rating of 7 out of 10, saying, "this one's a winner and it makes up for the rather slack content of Mekton Wars 1: Invasion Terra."
- Swallow, James (July 1996). "Games Reviews". Arcane (Future Publishing) (8): 71–72.
- "Mecha Manual, Vol. 2: The Invasion Terra File" (in French). Guide du Rôliste Galactique. http://www.legrog.org/jeux/mekton-z/mecha-manual-vol-2-the-invasion-terra-files-en.