- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 24 2013. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Çiljeta. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Çiljeta, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Çiljeta.
Çiljeta was born in Tirana, Albania, to Ferdinand Xhilaga, an accountant, whose family hailed from Dibër, however he was born in Delvinë, and Majlinda Xhilaga, a hairdresser, from Korçë. She attended the Sami Frashëri High School in the city.
Career as model
Career as singer
Çiljeta distinguished herself in the successful song Dridhe (Template:Lang-en), a collaboration with Getoar Selimi of Tingulli 3nt, a rap group from Kosovo. The song was followed by many successful ones, especially Puçi Puçi (Template:Lang-en), featuring Ingrid Gjoni, and Të dy qajmë të ndarë (Template:Lang-en), a hit composed by Flori Mumajesi and with words of Ardit Roshi in the Kënga Magjike of 2010, where she cried while interpreting the song. Çiljeta had already interpreted in the Kënga Magjike 08 with S'ke ku vete (Template:Lang-en).
Çiljeta is self-declared as being a supporter of the Democratic Party of Albania, and its leader Sali Berisha. Earlier, she had sang in New York, in a party organized by Red and Black Alliance, now an extinguished party, but declared that she was unaware of who the organizer of the party was.
She notably had two public reactions against Serbia and Greece politicians: to Serbia after the Serbian government removed a memorial to the Liberation Army of Preševo, Medveđa and Bujanovac in Preševo, an Albanian-inhabited region of Serbia. The second reaction was to Greece, after she saw in television an anti-Albanian interview of Christos Pappas, a politician of the Golden Dawn, a Greek far-right political party.
- Çokollata (Template:Lang-en)
- Çuna, Çuna (Template:Lang-en)
- Do do ti do (Template:Lang-en)
- Dorëheqja (Template:Lang-en)
- Dridhe (Template:Lang-en)
- Duty free
- Falma (Template:Lang-en)
- Kur këndoj serenate (Template:Lang-en)
- Mike dhë rivale (feat. Ingrid Gjoni) (Template:Lang-en)
- Puçi Puçi (feat. Ingrid Gjoni) (Template:Lang-en)
- S'ke ku vete (Template:Lang-en)
- Të dy qajmë të ndarë (Template:Lang-en)
- Tekila (Template:Lang-en)
- Vetëm ti (Template:Lang-en)
- Biography at Lyrics portal Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "lyrics" defined multiple times with different content
- Ciljeta Xhilaga, Miss-i mes Miss-eve 12/09/2010 Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Gazeta Shqiptare" defined multiple times with different content
- Vip, Shqiperia. "Ja si si janë lidhjet e mia me Elvana Gjatën dhe Ciljetën!". http://vip.shqiperia.com/art/4859/Ja-si-si-jane-lidhjet-e-mia-me-Elvana-Gjaten-dhe-Ciljeten!.html.
- Vip, Shqiperia. "Ciljeta këndon për ndarjen, por është e dashuruar si kurrë më parë". http://vip.shqiperia.com/art/6350/Ciljeta-kendon-per-ndarjen-por-eshte-e-dashuruar-si-kurre-me-pare-.html.
- Panorama (23 February 2013). "Çiljeta: “Partneri im është i lumtur që bebja i ngjan atij”". http://www.panorama.com.al/2013/02/23/ciljeta-partneri-im-eshte-i-lumtur-qe-bebja-i-ngjan-atij/.
- Koha (2 September 2012). "Çiljeta bashkëjeton me arkitektin amerikan". http://www.koha.net/?page=1,6,113627.
- Tema. "Ciljeta: Nuk e dija se festen e organizonte Aleanca Kuqezi, une nuk kendoj per tradhtaret e partise sime". http://www.gazetatema.net/web/2011/10/15/ciljeta-nuk-e-dija-se-festen-e-organizonte-aleanca-kuq-e-zi-une-nuk-kendoj-per-tradhtaret-e-partise-sime/.
- Zhurnal. "Çiljeta ‘përshëndet’ edhe Greqinë si Serbinë me “F*ck Greece”". http://zhurnal.mk/content/?id=1312916334427.