- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 17 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:.224_Kritzeck. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/.224_Kritzeck, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/.224_Kritzeck.
The 224 Kritzeck is a wildcat cartridge that was created in 2018 by J.R. Kritzeck. It uses a .223 Remington shortened case to accept a 95 grain bullet. It has a velocity of 2073 ft/s and muzzle energy of 906 ft-lbs. Its Shortened case also allow the use of operation in Semi Automatic Rifles.
- ".224 Kritzeck Forum". The Firing Line Forum. October 2018. https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598495. Retrieved 2018-10-14.
- ".224 Kritzeck Forum". National Gun Forum. October 2018. https://www.nationalgunforum.com/ammo-talk/190994-224-donaldson-ace-vs-224-kritzeck.html. Retrieved 2018-10-12.
- ".224 Kritzeck". Reloading Ballistics Records. September 2018. https://reloadingballisticsrecords.yolasite.com/224-Kritzeck.php. Retrieved 2018-09-26.
- .224 Kritzeck Book. Amazon. Archived from the original on September 2018. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HQCPGMT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1538098992&sr=1-1. Retrieved 2018-09-27. Template:Self-published inline