- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 4 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:10_Janpath. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/10_Janpath, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/10_Janpath.
10 Janpath is a house on Janpath, New Delhi. It is the official residence of Sonia Gandhi, the President of Indian National Congress party (INC). The national headquarters of Indian National Congress is right behind it on 24, Akbar Road.
It was the residence of India's second Prime Minister, Lal Bahadur Shastri (1964-1966) and where his body lay in state on 11 January 1966. Today his biographical museum, Lal Bhadur Shastri Memorial is at 1, Moti Lal Nehru Place (formerly 10 Janpath), adjacent to the complex.
The house was the residence of Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri who succeeded Jawaharlal Nehru in 1960s. Adjacent to the complex, facing the roundabout is Lal Bhadur Shastri Memorial at 1, Moti Lal Nehru Place. 
"10 Janpath" has become synonymous with Sonia Gandhi, in political parlance, especially when used in conjunction with its power tussle with 7 Race Course Road e.g. 10 Janpath V/s 7 Race Course Road or ‘10, Janpath more important than 7, Race Course’.
- Sonia Gandhi's power bill: over Rs 7 lakh for 3 years. Hindustan Times. 7 November 2010.
- Saeed Naqvi (Dec 12, 2003). "The world according to Sonia". Indian Express. http://www.indianexpress.com/oldStory/37045/.
- Indian National Congress Indian National Congress website.
- Rajeshwar Prasad (1991). Days with Lal Bahadur Shastri: Glimpses from The Last Seven Years. Allied Publishers. p. 16. ISBN 81-7023-331-3. http://books.google.co.in/books?id=dvTYfnfsec0C&pg=PA16&lpg=PA16&dq=Lal+Bahadur+Shastri++10+Janpath&source=bl&ots=ANs52405tz&sig=V4sj0QTfTyuaR4LHsPgmQr6Ba7A&hl=en&ei=kDRlTpOwL8ryrQef1sSwCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CFcQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q&f=false.
- "Can the Congress be saved by its new leaders?". Rediff.com. January 2010. http://www.rediff.com/news/jan/10jana.htm.
- "Lest we FORGET...". The Hindu. Oct 2, 2004. http://www.hindu.com/mp/2004/10/02/stories/2004100200850200.htm.
- "Shastri memorial losing out to Sonia security". Indian Express. January 17, 2011. http://www.indianexpress.com/news/shastri-memorial-losing-out-to-sonia-security/738420/0.
- "10 Janpath V/s 7 Race Course Road". Outlook (magazine). Apr 4, 2007. http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?234295.
- "Prime Minister’s office devalued: Advani". DNA (newspaper). Nov 21, 2008. http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_prime-ministers-office-devalued-advani_1208514.
- "‘10, Janpath more important than 7, Race Course’". Indian Express. Mar 14, 2008. http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/10-Janpath-more-important-than-7-Race-Course/284433/.