12 Days That Shocked the World
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 2 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:12_Days_That_Shocked_the_World. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/12_Days_That_Shocked_the_World, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/12_Days_That_Shocked_the_World.
Template:Use Australian English 12 Days That Shocked The World is a twelve part special that premiered on The History Channel in Australia from 11 June 2007 to 22 June 2007. The series ranked the twelve events that most shocked the world, as voted by viewers on the History Channel website.
The twelve events and their position are as follows
- 11 September 2001 attacks
- Atomic bombings of Hiroshima
- Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand
- Death of Diana, Princess of Wales
- John F. Kennedy assassination
- Chernobyl disaster
- Attack on Pearl Harbor
- Apollo 11
- Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
- Sinking of the RMS Titanic
- Shooting of John Lennon
- Death of Adolf Hitler