- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 23 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:451_Research. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/451_Research, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/451_Research.
451 Research is a global information technology analyst firm, founded in 1999 and headquartered in New York, NY with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Washington DC, Boston, London, São Paulo, Dubai, and Singapore.
451 Research provides syndicated research, data services, consulting services, go-to-market services and live events to technology vendors, service providers, financial professionals and information technology professionals worldwide.
451 Research and Uptime Institute are subsidiaries of The 451 Group.
451 Research was founded in 1999 in New York, NY and has made several acquisitions in recent years:
- Webmergers, acquired in 2003
- Tier1 Research, acquired in 2005
- TheInfoPro, acquired in 2011
- ChangeWave Research, acquired in 2011
- Yankee Group, acquired in 2013
- Tech:Touchstone, acquired in 2013
- Applied Velocity Labs, acquired in 2013
- "Our Company - 451 Group". https://451research.com/the-451-group.
- "Webmergers". http://www.zoominfo.com/c/Webmergers-Inc./41713709.
- "Tier 1 Research". http://www.datacenterjournal.com/tier-1-research/.
- "451 Group Acquires InfoPro". http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS135763+03-Mar-2011+BW20110303.
- "451 Group Acquires Changewave Research". http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS201785+24-Mar-2011+BW20110324.
- "451 Group Acquires Yankee Group". http://www.reuters.com/article/us-yankeegroup-idUSBRE9020H220130103.
- "451 Research Acquires Tech: Touchstone". http://www.influencerrelations.com/1982/cloud-interest-pushes-451-up-to-fourth-largest-analyst-firm.
- "451 Group Announces the Acquisition of Applied Velocity Labs, LLC". http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-451-group-announces-the-acquisition-of-applied-velocity-labs-llc-193258941.html.