- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 17 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Aaronia. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Aaronia, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Aaronia.
Aaronia is an technology manufacturing company based in Germany, specialized in the fields of electronic test equipment, measurement antennas and RF and Microwave shielding solutions. The company provides products for the wireless communications, broadcasting and electronics industry, aerospace and defense and critical infrastructures. Aaronia was founded in 2003 by it´s CEO Thorsten Chmielus.
In 2004 Aaronia shipped its first spectrum analyzer. In 2007 Aaronia announced the latest generation of the SPECTRAN spectrum analyzer, the V4 series.
Aaronia presently manufactures and sells a suite of wireless site survey tools, hand held Analyzers, Spectrum analyzers, Power Meter, Signal Generator, EMC Test Antennas and EMC Test Probes, as well as RF and EMF shielding material.
- Handheld RF spectrum analyzer "SPECTRAN HF" (covering 10 MHz to 9,4 GHz).
- LPDA directional antenna series "HyperLOG" (covering 380 MHz to 18 GHz).
- Handheld EMC spectrum analyzer "SPECTRAN NF" with integrated 3D magnetic sensor (covering 1 Hz to 20 MHz).
- Handheld RF analyzer "SPECTRAN HF V4" with a sensitivity of max. -170 dBm/Hz DANL (covering 1 MHz to 9,4 GHz).
- Military standard outdoor spectrum analyzer "HF XFR" and "NF XFR" (covering 1 Hz to 9,4 GHz).
- Directional tracking antenna "HyperLOG X" with high gain up to 46 dBi (covering 380 MHz to 10 GHz).
- First generation of EMC/EMI probe Set "PBS" including electric and magnetic probes (covering 1 Hz to 6 GHz).
- EMC/EMI antenna "HyperLOG EMI" with 0.3 dB accuracy (covering 20 MHz to 6 GHz).
- Biconical antenna "BicoLOG X" with high gain up to 45dBi (covering 20 MHz to 3 GHz).
- Battery powered low noise 40 dB RF preamplifier with a frequency range of 1 MHz to 10 GHz.
- Low height (1U/1HE) 19" rack mount remote spectrum analyzer (covering 1 Hz to 9,4 GHz).
- First prototype of SPECTRAN V5 real time hand held polyphase spectrum analyzer (covering 1 Hz to 9,4 GHz).
- Battery powered GPS-Logger including 3D/Triaxial Compass, 3D/Triaxial Accelerometer, 3D/Triaxial Gyro/Tilt Sensor and Altimeter/PressureSensor.
- Directional magnetic antenna "MagnoTRACKER" covering a six decade frequency range of 1 Hz to 1 MHz.
- Isotropic RF tracking antenna "IsoLOG 3D" with ultra high gain and covering 380/680 MHz to 18 GHz.
- Radial isotropic "IsoLOG" antenna with a frequency range of 680 MHz up to 6 GHz.
- Battery powered low noise 35 dB LF preamplifier with a frequency range of DC (1 Hz) to 60 MHz.
- Transparent shielding fabric Aaronia Shield ULTRA with 70 dB attenuation
- GPS Logger with 6 sensors incl. Gyro/Tilt Sensor, Compass, Accelerometer, USB, µSD
- High Power Horn Antenna Series PowerLOG (700 MHz - 18 GHz)
- Magnetic Tracking Antenna Series "MDF" (9 kHz - 400 MHz)
- RF / EMC Camera System SPECTRAN RF VIEW
- Realtime Hand Held Polyphase Filter Spectrum Analyzer V5 (1 Hz to 20 GHz)
- Aaronia's Website
- Aaronia's Forum
- Aaronia presents the first military standard spectrum analyzer
- Aaronia shows latest V5 real time Spectrum Analyzer and product line at 2015 European Microwave Week
- Aaronia Introduces World’s First RF / EMC Camera System
- SPECTRAN 60100 V4 spectrum-analyzer offers very high sensitivity (-170dBm)
- Aaronia 3D coil wins the product of the year award 2009 (passive electronic parts)
- Mercedes Benz uses Aaronia Antennas to check the installation quality of telematics devices
- Quboa, K.M. "Wireless communication and environmental health safety standards", IEEE, Belgrade, Serbia, 22 November 2011, Print ISBN 978-1-4577-1499-3.
- South Pole Telescope "Aaronia Antenne Technique at South Pole Telescope Station", South Pole Telescope, South Pole, 26 December 2011.
- Udora N. Nwawelu , Anthony N. Nzeako , Mamilus A. Ahaneku "The Limitations of Campus Wireless Networks: A Case Study of University of Nigeria, Nsukka", IOSR Journal of Applied Physics, p-ISSN: 2168-4936, e-ISSN: 2168-4944, 2012.
- Grayver, Eugene "Implementing Software Defined Radio", Axel Springer AG, Manhattan Beach, USA, Print ISBN 978-1-4419-9331-1, 2013.
- Bara’u Gafai Najashi, Feng Wenjiang, Choiabu Kadri "An Insight into Spectrum Occupancy in Nigeria", IJCSI International Journal of Computer Science Issues,, ISSN (Print): 1694-0784 | ISSN (Online): 1694-0814, 1 January 2013.
- Ken, Conklin "Aaronia AG presents the worlds first real time handheld spectrum analyzer", Microwave Yournal, Norwood, USA, 18 September 2013.
- Aaron Chippendale, Douglas Hayman, Douglas Hayman, Stuart Hay " Measuring Noise Temperatures of Phased-Array Antennas for Astronomy at CSIRO", CSIRO, Australia, 01 January 2014.
- Lalrinthara Pachuau, Zaithanzauva Pachuau "Study of Cell Tower Radiation and its Health Hazards on human body", IOSR Journal of Applied Physics, e-ISSN: 2278-4861, 1 January 2014.
- Teti, Zubaidah " Three-Dimensional Mapping of Static Magnetic Fields over a Semi Anechoic Chamber", EMTech, University of Lombok, Lombok, Indonesia, 03 September 2014.
- Nicole, Wörner "Aaronia AG presents the worlds first real time RF/EMC camera", Elektroniknet, Haar, Germany, 11 March 2015.