- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 22 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Akin_Awodeyi-Akinsehinwa. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Akin_Awodeyi-Akinsehinwa, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Akin_Awodeyi-Akinsehinwa.
Mr Akin Awodeyi-Akinsehinwa (born 11th June, 1965) is a versatile entrepreneur and an investor per excellence, He is a Gubernatorial
aspirant for Ondo State, an aspirant of Action Congress Party now known as All Progressive Congress. A philanthropist of high repute, Akin Awodeyi-Akinsehinwa is a man with a tall vision, he was a Gubernatorial Aspirant under the Action Congress of Nigeria for Ondo State in 2012 and currently in the race as a Gubernatorial Aspirant of All Progressive Congress (APC).He is politically known as ‘’APATA’’.
Akin Awodeyi-Akinsehinwa is of yoruba Origin was born in Owo Ondo State. His late Father High Chief Tutugbuwa of Ijebu, Owo was from the Royal Family of Elewuokun & Ojomo Oluda of Owo Dynasty, while His Mother is from the High Chief Sasere Family of Owo Kingdom.
He his happily married to Mrs Mercy Anuoluwapo Awodeyi-Akinsehinwa with two children.
He had his Primary and Secondary School Education at Ikare Akoko and Owo, where he was the General Prefect of His secondary school.
He proceeded to Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State and bagged his first degree in History and International Relations.
He also has a Master degree of International Law and Diplomacy (MILD), from the University of Lagos
To promote diversity of inclusive talents, revamping and uplifting the latent opportunities in Ondo State through the 5 pillar growth development scheme staged: APATA. A= Aggressive Agriculture and Mineral development (food security) , P= Promoting and improving Public institutions making them more accessible and technology friendly. A=Accelerate Economic growth and inclusive youth and women empowerment plan.T= Transforming the transportation and transmodern system to meet global standard. A= Administration of justice and Security to give everyone a fair hearing.
To surround, unify, nurture, strategize, harness, inspire, navigate and expose (Sunshine State) locally, and internationally by being the first state to set up a measure able structure that would be paired with other global city by the end of my 1st tenure in office. To constantly connect, communicate information ideas that would impart knowledge, growth and increase capacity Base of the people of Ondo State.
Akin Awodeyi-Akinsehinwa sits on the Board of various companies and also heads some including:
- Chairman, Dynamic Security Limited
- Chairman, Trinity Petroleum Limited
- Chairman, MCDA Construction Company Limited
- Chairman, Hydepark Construction Company (HCC)
- Chairman, Babcock University High School PTA
- President/CEO, Transatlantic Energy Limited
- Director, Ode-aye Refinery Limited, Ondo State
- Director, TEL Power (Air craft & Aviation Maintenance)
- Director, Raven Groups United Kingdom (UK)
- Member, Babcock University Schools Management Board
- Former Chairman, Canterbury International Schools, Lekki, Lagos.
- Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Island Club of Nigeria
- Owo Executive Club
- State Presidential Buhari/Osibanjo Campaign Committee .
- A synod delegate to Anglican Communion for many years
- Former Sports Secretary, Island Club (Nigeria’s Premier Club)
- Leader of APATA Progressive Movement (APM)
- Former Vice Chairman Young Men Christian Association (YMCA)
Tennis and Football.