- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 1 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:AnalytiX_DS. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/AnalytiX_DS, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/AnalytiX_DS.
Template:Use Indian English oooh, orphan
AnalytiX Data Services was a software vendor that provided specialized data mapping and ETLTemplate:Clarify conversion tools for data integration, data management, enterprise application integration and big data software and services. In 2018, it was acquired by Erwin, Inc..
Mapping Manager was the flagship product of AnalytiX DS, a platform designed to govern and accelerate data integration processes by eliminating manual processes and replacing them with software designed to automate, govern and accelerate manual processes.
- "Mapping Manager, the missing link in moving data around". Bloor. http://www.bloorresearch.com/analysis/analytix-mapping-manager-missing-link-moving-data. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "erwin Acquires Metadata Management and Data Governance Provider AnalytiX DS" (in en-US). https://erwin.com/news/erwin-acquires-metadata-management-data-governance-provider-analytix-ds/.
- "CIO Review's 20 Most Promising Productivity Tools Solution Providers 2015". PR. http://www.pr.com/press-release/662862. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "AnalytiX Data Services To Platinum-Sponsor for WWDVC 2016". http://wwdvc.com/sponsors/.