Apeiron (video game)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 26 2013. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Apeiron_(video_game). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Apeiron_(video_game), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Apeiron_(video_game).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (August 2013)
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2013)
Apeiron is a Macintosh computer game developed and released by Ambrosia Software. A remake of the 1980 arcade game Centipede, it was first released in February 1995. In November 2004, the game was ported to Mac OS X.
Samples from the following bands:
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Doors
- Pink Floyd — "Money"
- Frank Zappa — "Weasels Ripped My Flesh"
- Porno for Pyros
- Jimi Hendrix