Asunder (Canadian band)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 13 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Asunder_(Canadian_band). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Asunder_(Canadian_band), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Asunder_(Canadian_band).
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2012)
The band released its material on Shelf Life Music. The band toured extensively in Canada, the UK, and Japan to support its first successful Canadian indie EP "Slower than Fast". The band's single "Nevergreen" appeared on independent music charts in Canada, later charting in the UK, and Japan in 1994.
- Slower than Fast - EP (1991)
- Nevergreen - Single (1994)
- Slower than Fast - Label Release (1994)