- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 5 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Babette_Bensoussan. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Babette_Bensoussan, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Babette_Bensoussan.
Babette Bensoussan is an author and competitive intelligence specialist, who has written several books on competitive intelligence and analysis. She runs a consulting firm based in Sydney, Australia, The MindShifts Group Pty. Ltd.
Bensoussan has a Bachelor of Business from the University of Technology Sydney, an MBA from Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) and completed Advanced Training for Competitive Intelligence Professionals at the Academy of Competitive Intelligence in the US.
Bensoussan was a founder and vice-president for the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) in Australia, a member of the Journal of Competitive Intelligence and Management and Competitive Intelligence Review editorial boards. She has taught undergraduate, MBA and executive courses on competitive analysis and intelligence at the Sydney Graduate School of Management and Bond University.
She has co-authored four books in the field of competitive analysis and intelligence:
- 2008 Analysis without Paralysis, with Craig Fleisher, (FT Press) (Financial Times Prentice Hall)
- 2007 Business and Competitive Analysis: Effective Application of New and Classic Methods, with Craig Fleisher(FT Press)
- 2007 Staying Ahead of the Competition: How Firms Really Manage Their Competitive Intelligence and Knowledge - Evidence from a decade of rapid change, with C. Hall, Singapore: World Scientific.
- 2003 Strategic and Competitive Analysis: Methods and Techniques for Analyzing Business Competition, with Craig Fleisher (Upper Saddle River, Prentice Hall)
- Hartzman, D. (2005). "Intelligence Analysis: Stating the 'So What?'", Insights, The Bulletin of the CI Division of the Special Libraries Association,1(3), p. 9.
- McGonagle, J. M. (2002). "Book review: Strategic and Competitive Analysis", Competitive Intelligence Magazine, 5(5).
- "Fellows Award". Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals. https://www.scip.org/infoAward.php?id=498. Retrieved 22 October 2015.
- "Past Alumni Awards". MGSM. http://alumni.mgsm.edu.au/s/1404/mgsm/2col.aspx?sid=&gid=2&pgid=571. Retrieved 22 October 2015. "The award has been created to recognise a member of the alumni who has made an outstanding contribution to their field of endeavour"
- "Meritorious Award". Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals. https://www.scip.org/infoAward.php?id=497. Retrieved 22 October 2015.