Boise Mobile Equipment
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 12 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Boise_Mobile_Equipment. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Boise_Mobile_Equipment, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Boise_Mobile_Equipment.
Boise Mobile Equipment (BME) is an American fire truck manufacturer based in Boise, Idaho. BME produces firefighting and emergency service apparatuses for municipal fire departments, fire districts, all branches of the U.S. military and several federal agencies including the US Forest Service, National Park Service, and Department of Fish and Wildlife and the Bureau of Land Management.
First established in 1990, Boise Mobile Equipment received new ownership in March, 2014.
In 2017, BME signed a contract to produce wild land brush trucks for the Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, better known as CAL FIRE. In the same year, BME became a sales and service dealer for Sutphen Corporation in California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming in the western United States.
- "Company Profile". 2017. https://www.bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/0032952D:US-boise-mobile-equipment-inc.
- "FAMA Membership Profile". 2017. https://www.fama.org/members/company_profile/?id=21.
- "Letter From the President". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/letter-from-the-president/.
- "BME Contract with California". KIVI TV News. 2017. http://www.kivitv.com/news/boise-fire-truck-manufacturer-lands-multi-million-dollar-contract-with-california.
- "Press Release". Fire Apparatus Magazine. 2017. http://www.fireapparatusmagazine.com/articles/company-news/2017/08/sutphen-bme.html.
- "Custom Pumpers". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/our-products/fire/pumpers/custom-2/.
- "Commercial Pumpers". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/our-products/fire/pumpers/commercial/.
- "Wild land type 3". http://www.bmefire.com/type-3/.
- "Wild land type 4". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/type-3-2/.
- "Wild land type 6". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/type-3-3/.
- "Crew carriers". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/crew-carriers/.
- "Tactical tender". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/tactical-tender/.
- "Single Axle Tenders". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/single-axle/.
- "Tandem Axle Tenders". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/tandem-axle/.
- "Tactical Tenders". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/tactical-tender/.
- "Rescue Vehicles". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/our-products/fire/rescue/.
- "Command Vehicles". 2017. http://www.bmefire.com/command-vehicles/.