Building Commissioning Association
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 24 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Building_Commissioning_Association. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Building_Commissioning_Association, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Building_Commissioning_Association.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2008)
The Building Commissioning Association (BCA) is a non-profit trade association for individuals and companies interested in building commissioning. The association seeks to enhance quality standards throughout the industry by developing best practices doctrine and educational programs.
Certification designations that are currently offered include: CCP - Certified Commissioning Professional; ACP - Associate Commissioning Professional
The Building Commissioning Handbook, Second Edition - is a guide to commissioning and retrocommissioning and outlines the commissioning process from predesign to occupancy.
Best Practices in Commissioning Existing Buildings - Published in June 2008, is a comprehensive document dealing with the industry’s best practices in the commissioning of existing buildings.
- "BCA unveils certification program.(Building Commissioning Association)(Brief Article)". Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News. April 26, 2004. http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-7034763_ITM. Retrieved 2008-10-12.
- "Building Commissioning Association.(Association Agenda)". Engineered Systems. October 1, 2006. http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-25439133_ITM. Retrieved 2008-10-12.
- "The Building Commissioning Association.(Association Agenda)(Balaji Santhanakrishnan, Larry Ross, Kirk Rosenbaum appointed)(Brief article)". Engineered Systems. February 1, 2007. http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-29685706_ITM. Retrieved 2008-10-12.