Christian Prince (Pseudonymous Christian Apologist)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 19 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Christian_Prince_(Pseudonymous_Christian_Apologist). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Christian_Prince_(Pseudonymous_Christian_Apologist), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Christian_Prince_(Pseudonymous_Christian_Apologist).
Original short description: "Pseudonymous of an author and Arab Christian apologist"
Christian Prince or simply known as CP is a pseudonymous of an author and Arab Christian apologist. He is known for his strong criticism towards Islam fundamentally (including criticism of Muhammad) and became famous due to his expertise of classical Islamic literature and fluency in Arabic debating numerous Muslims and notable Muslims online or just arguing Islam monologue, and claiming no one ever Muslim winning debates on him. His first uploaded Islamic critics video on his own Youtube channel namely "Christian Prince" dated December 20, 2014 in Dutch-speaking debates, yet his critical performance might have been earlier. Later he appeared in English and Arabic. In 2010 a letter was circulated which criticized him for asking for money and questioned his faith.
Christian Prince was born and raised in a Christian family in the Middle East. After his teachers criticized his religion, he determined to study Islam and earned a degree in Islamic Law (Sharia) & Civil Law. Lack story of his childhood and background. But he stated that he never became a Muslim, and neither, as a former Muslim (murtadin) as some people claim. He originally is a Christian Arab and was born as Christian.
Christian Prince wrote numerous Islamic criticism in Dutch language. In 2012, he published his final first English book titled "The Deception of Allah". In 2015, he published "Qur'an And Science in Depth" and "Sex & Allah" followed later. He uses the pseudonym Christian Prince for his protection and rhetoric for his apologetic acts. He has posted hundreds of videos on YouTube showing him debating various Muslim scholars on Paltalk and Skype, i.e. Husham Al-Husainy (Shia scholar), Shabir Ally (Sunni scholar), Mohammed Hijab, and common Muslims. He also challenges some Muslim scholars to debate him, including Zakir Naik.
Christian Prince is also known for his easy-connected on debate. He suggested to subscribe his Youtube live channel namely "The Arabian Prophet" and add his Skype namely Debate TV. If he went live on Youtube, everybody could call his Skype and debating live online. He uses verified Islamic media on the screen so everyone can see what literature and references he shows. He always saved his live debate on his channel.
Christian Prince was used to start debate topic on the screen randomly Islamic topics when he went Youtube live on air. He awaited any Muslim audience to call him by Skype. However, sometimes he got call from any Muslim and asked what topic the caller like to argue.
Christian Prince was used to mean no harm, but when he used blasphemous word, he mocked his Muslim opponents amusingly by calling them abdul (Arabic: عبدول) meaning "slavey" or "slave boy". This was derived from abdullah (Arabic: عبد الله) meaning "servant of Allah" (also the name of Muhammad's father).
Christian Prince is an author and Christian apologist. his target is to unite the force of love between the people, regardless of their religion, he's trying to reach out to Muslims for better understanding to fight together Christians and Muslims and nonbelievers against hate or violence which is generated by the interpretation of religion and Scriptures.
Ignorance is the major enemy of mankind, which create division and violence, hoping to explain to Muslims that Christians or non-believers should not be considered as an enemy but we can be friends and live in peace, by rejecting any hateful teaching and accepting the message of love.
Christian Prince's debate videos were already copied and translated into numerous languages, i.e. Arabic, Turkish, Urdu, Indonesian, Malay, Tamil, etc. Christian people in any certain country play important role on translating into their native languages and spreading plenty CP's translated videos.
- The Deception of Allah (2012), ISBN 978-0982413722
- Qur'an And Science in Depth (2015), ISBN 978-1943375011
- Sex And Allah (2018), ISBN 978-1943375066
- CP's Youtube video channel: "Christian Prince"
- CP's Youtube live channel: "The Arabian Prophet"
- CP's Skype channel: Debate TV
- CP's Paltalk room: Debate TV
- CP's Patreon account: "Christian Prince"
- CP's Twitter hashtag: #thearabianprophet
- Special Guest- Renowned Author and Speaker, Christian Prince
- Open Letter to Christian Prince (InvestigateIslam)
- The Deception of Allah published June 21, 2012 | "I was told by my Muslim teachers during classroom that anyone who is not a Muslim, is dirty. The teacher had given me his own proof, taken straight from the Qur'an, that all Jews are either pigs or monkeys: "Say should I tell you about an evil as judgment from Allah, the one which Allah curses him, and being angry of them, and made from them monkeys and pigs those who worshipped evil;- these are worse in position, and far more astray from the right path!" (Al-Maeda, Chapter # 5, Verse #0). In such culture, you have one of two choices: either you decide to be part of it, either you decide to find the truth. Who in the world is going to believe that God the Almighty transformed Jews into pigs and monkeys because they went fishing on a Saturday? That story made me question the legitimacy of the Qur'an. It doesn't make sense that Allah, which Muslims claim is the most just God, is going to turn someone into a pig and monkey for trying to feed his children. Especially after reading the interpretation of the story which states that Allah purposely caused the fish to disappear during an entire week except for Saturday as it then reappeared."