Corey Lee Wilson
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 29 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Corey_Lee_Wilson. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Corey_Lee_Wilson, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Corey_Lee_Wilson.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (May 2019)
Original short description: "American author and freedom of speech activist"
Early life and education
Corey Lee Wilson was born February 25, 1958, to Judy and Leland Wilson, followed a year later by his brother Todd Anthony Wilson. His parents divorced in 1963. In Dec. 1967, Judy lost custody of her boys to her parents, Buck and Laurie Breedlove, after being deemed an unfit mother by the Child Protective Services division of the California Department of Social Services.
Corey Lee Wilson graduated Claremont High School in 1977, after attending eighteen different schools. In 1979, he enrolled at Mt. San Antonio College and received an AA in Liberal Arts in 1981. The same year, he enrolled at California State Polytechnic University and graduated four years later with honors in 1985 with a BS in Economics.
Corey Lee Wilson lives in Corona, California, with his wife, Natedao Arumsri Glovin. He has one daughter.
Awards and honors
- Wilson, Corey L. (1984): Alpha Kappa Sigma History. Pomona, CA: Sir Speedy Printers.
- Wilson, Corey Lee (2018): Wildflowers(book). Corona, CA: Fratire Publishing. ISBN 978-0-9847490-0-3.
- Wilson, Corey Lee(2018): Wildflowers (Screenplay)
- Wilson, Corey Lee (2018): So You Want to Date My Daughter? A Father's Rulebook on the Do's and Don’ts for Dating His Little Princess. Corona, CA: Fratire Publishing. ISBN 978-0-9847490-1-0.
- Wilson, Corey Lee (2018): Every Daughter Deserves a Gentleman: How to Master Gentlemanly Behavior & Become a Gentleman. Corona, CA: Fratire Publishing. ISBN 978-0-9847490-2-7.
- Wilson, Corey Lee (2018): Every Son Deserves a Lady: How to Master Ladylike Behavior & Become a Lady. Corona, CA: Fratire Publishing. ISBN 978-0-9847490-3-4.