- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 17 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Croptracker. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Croptracker, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Croptracker.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: oooh, orphan
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2016)
The software, which won a Premier’s Award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence in 2007, was originally designed for apple and berry growers of east-central Ontario, but it is available to anyone.
CropTracker offers spray record keeping, harvest & yield tracking, automated storage and packing management, work crew and farm hand time tracking, as well as full GAP audit compliance and reporting. A field scouting app allows for IPM or integrated pest management, and other apps connect shipping, orders and waybills.
Dragonfly Information Technology Inc. is a custom software development company located in Ontario, Canada. Incorporated in 2006, its software solutions are in use worldwide to help tackle the world's deadliest super bugs, bring safety and security to food chains, and process e-commerce transactions.
- "High-Tech Record Keeping For Apples - Growing Produce". growingproduce.com. 17 July 2012. http://www.growingproduce.com/fruits/apples-pears/high-tech-record-keeping/. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Fruit and Vegetable Magazine April 2015". agannex.com. http://magazine.agannex.com/publication/?i=251654. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Success Stories - Fruit Tracker: an Innovative Record-keeping Program Agrifood Business Management Farm Food Processing Producer Tools Information Resources Training". takeanewapproach.ca. http://www.takeanewapproach.ca/Success-Stories-Fruit-Tracker-an-Innovative-Record-keeping-Program.htm. Retrieved 1 July 2016.