- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 19 2013. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Dave_VanHoose. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dave_VanHoose, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dave_VanHoose.
VanHoose is the owner of Speaking Empire, one of the largest speaker training companies globally.  VanHoose also founded ForeclosuresDaily, which was recognized by Inc. magazine in the list of 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in 35th position.
VanHoose is the author of Winning Now, co-author of New Rules of the Game and Success Tweets for Speakers and Information Marketers: 140 Bits of Common Sense Advice all in 140 Characters, all of which were published in 2012.
Early Life & Education
At the age of 29, VanHoose had to overcome complete paralysis. His physical and mental tenacity has helped him to inspire leadership and provide speakers with the tools and strategies they need to succeed.
Training and Speaking
VanHoose is best known as a speaking professional, and has delivered over 3,000 stage presentations, according to a recent publication. He is said to have mentored some of the most experienced speakers in the seminar industry.
His speaking has led him to win a number of awards. He won the Speaker Trainer of the Year award in 2010, which followed with America’s Trainer award in 2011. In the same year he was also awarded Platform Closer of the Year from the National Speakers Organization.
In 2013, VanHoose was a guest speaker at Infusioncon.
VanHoose is best known for the creation of two companies, ForeclosuresDaily and SpeakingEmpire.
ForeclosuresDaily was recognized by Inc. magazine in the list of 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in 35th position. By the third year of the company’s existence, ForeclosuresDaily had over 100 employees, more than $30 million in revenue, and was producing 50-100 seminar events per month. ForeclosuresDaily shut down the headquarters and fired most of their staff in 2008.  The company had a default judgement of $552,000 filed against it in 2009.
VanHoose has focused the majority of his business career on Speaking Empire. The company is primarily a speaker training company, but also offers services in speaker marketing. As CEO for Speaking Empire, VanHoose featured in Forbes discussing his career and his guest speaking.
In 2012, VanHoose was involved in the publication of three books. Two of the books were training based books, with the third focusing on social media. The first book was released in February 2012, and was a co-authored book titled Success Tweets For Speakers and Information Marketers: 140 bits of Common Sense Career Advice all in 140 Characters. Later that year he released New Rules of the Game, which was also a co-authored book. In September 2012, he released his first solo book, Winning Now!.
- Speaker Trainer of the Year Award (2010)
- America’s Trainer (2011)
- Platform Closer of the Year (2011)
- "Dave VanHoose Guest Speaker". Personal Life Media. http://podcasts.personallifemedia.com/guests/3258-dave-vanhoose. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Dave VanHoose". Celebrity Press Publishing. http://www.celebritypresspublishing.com/member-directory/dave-vanhoose.php. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Official Website". SpeakingEmpire. http://www.speakingempire.com. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "7 Figure Speaking Empire is Proud to Announce Their Upcoming Info-Marketing Workshop Titled 'Be Legendary'". PR Web. http://www.prweb.com/releases/infomarketing/7FigureSpeakingEmpire/prweb10599560.htm. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "Presentation". Foreclosures Daily. http://www.foreclosuresdaily.com/foreclosuresDaily2/. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "Dave VanHoose author". Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Dave-VanHoose/e/B00C4TKKAU. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "Speaker Coach & Trainer Dave VanHoose is Proud to Announce the Release of his New Book Titled 'Winning Now'". PR Web. http://www.prweb.com/releases/DaveVanhoose/WinningNow/prweb10609419.htm. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "List of guest Speakers". Millionaires Summit for Speakers. http://millionairesummitforspeakers.com/speakers.php. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Guest Speaker Dave VanHoose". Infusioncon. http://2013.infusioncon.com/speakers#davevanhoose. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Dave VanHoose talks shop". Blog Talk Radio. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/clubwealth/2013/04/17/speaking-empire-ceo-and-founder-dave-vanhoose-talks-shop. Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Free Forclosure Listings". ForeclosuresDaily. http://www.foreclosuresdaily.com/subpage.asp?pagename=adwords. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- "How to profit when you Speak". Forbes. http://www.forbes.com/sites/davelavinsky/2013/12/12/how-to-profit-when-you-speak/. Retrieved 19 December 2013.