Doug Hall (painter)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 7 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Doug Hall (painter). All of its AfDs can be found with PrefixIndex, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Doug Hall (painter). If the page name here has changed, please see these three pages instead.
Original short description: "American painter"
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2014)
Template:COI Doug Hall is an oil painter from Neosho, Missouri whose subjects include early Eastern Woodland Native Americans. He currently resides in McDonald County, Missouri adjacent to the Huckleberry State Forest.
- George Phippen Memorial Foundation, Prescott, Arizona, Fine Art Award, 2002
- Sedona, Arizona, Oils, first place, 2003
- Midwest Gathering of the Artists, Carthage, Missouri, Artists' Choice Award and H.E. Williams Award, 2004
- Stillwater, Oklahoma, Best of Show, 2005.
Doug Hall's website http://www.doughallart.com/