- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 12 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Elida_Loci. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Elida_Loci, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Elida_Loci.
August 18, 1995|
|Occupation||Paralegal at Law office of Stephen B. Kaufman, model, poet, writer, singer|
Elida Loci is a model, poet, writer and singer, from Albania based in New York, NY United States. She has published her book of poems "Morning Sounds" in 2014, which she received an award for it from PEN publishing company. She started her modeling career in 2011 appearing in a newspapers in Albania called: "Model of one Day". She has continued her modeling career in New York, NY. Her debut single is expected to be released in summer/fall 2016.
Elida loci was born on August 18, 1995 in Tirana, Albania. Her mother, Vjollca Bekshiu Loci, is an entrepreneur and her father Agim Loci is a conflict mediator and he is the acting Executive Director of Institute: "House of Justice and National Reconciliation". She has 2 younger brothers Riza and Arber. She lived in Fush- Kruje where attended elementary school and middle school at "Hajdar Hoxha". She attended 2 years of high school at Besnik Sykja in Tirane. During this time she published her book of poems and worked with her fathers organization as a children outreach delegate. She participated in various talent shows. She graduated High School at Early College High School in New York with honors.
During the summer of her senior year of High School she studied Greek Philosophy at Princeton University. After she graduated High School with honors she earned a full scholarship from The College of Westchester in New York. She graduated associates in Business Administration in Spring 2016 with honors and as Phi Theta Kappa member. She is currently studying for her bachelors in Accounting. When she moved to New York, she continued her modeling career. She modeled for various fashion shows and designers like: New York Fashion Week, Bloomingdales, Macy's, Bronx Fashion Week, Fundraiser Fashion shows etc. She is going to release her first single in Summer/Fall 2016.
- She is Miss New York City 2016.
- She has been published in various magazines in USA and Albania.
- World Youth Alliance, international summer program.
- Won a place in the competitive Princeton University’s prestigious Witherspoon Institute’s Seminar on The Moral Life and the Classical Tradition and Greek Philosophy.
- National Honor Society.
- Spanish Honor Society.
- High Honor roll for Academic Excellence, Early College High School
- Recognized for Achievement by the Women’s Chamber of Commerce.
- Certificates of recognition from the Yonkers Mayor’s Office.
- Certificate from the Office of the City Council.
- Certificate from the Office of the Executive of Westchester County.