- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 8 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Everlake. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Everlake, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Everlake.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2016)
Everlake Ecommerce is a privately held Dutch eCommerce company which holds seven webshops in three countries including Belgium, Netherlands and United Kingdom. The company was founded by Dirk Jan Pheifer in 2008 and is currently headquartered in Sneek, Netherlands. The company is a member of the Dutch home shopping association, Thuiswinkel.org and was awarded with James & James Ecommerce Award in 2016.
Everlake was established by Dirk Jan Pheifer in February 2008, in Leeuwarden, as a small online shop called Eccellente. The company initially focused on the sales of coffee machines of the brand Philips Saeco. 
In May 2010, company's headquarter was shifted to IJlst in Friesland, Netherlands. Everlake started their second webshop called OnderhoudsArtikelen, enabling the expansion of product sales from coffee machines to other household goods. In 2011, the company started third webshop, CCLL, in Netherlands and collaborated with Drake & Farrell, a Dutch logistics company. Since then all Dutch and Belgian orders are handled by Drake & Farrell in Bleiswijk, the Netherlands.
Everlake developed two new webshops in 2013. Descaler UK was founded in United Kingdom and Notitieboekjes in Netherlands. Notitieboekjes is dedicated to the sales of Moleskine and Paperblanks notebooks.
In 2014 Everlake took over another Dutch eCommerce company, De koffie en theewinkel which became their seventh webshop. De koffie en theewinkel is dedicated to the sales of products by an Italian coffee roasting company Illy. The webshop was later re-branded into ZIR.nl.
Everlake became member of the Dutch home shopping association, Thuiswinkel.org in 2015. The company was awarded James & James Ecommerce Award for Best new business category in 2016. The company was also listed in Top 30 companies in Netherlands by Twinkle, the largest information platform for eCommerce in the Netherlands.
- Webshop aan het woord: Everlake Retrieved on 2016-08-10
- Dirk Jan Pheifer, the founder at NetwerkPassie Retrieved 2016-08-10
- Koffie gaat nog duurder worden Retrieved 2016-08-10
- Certificaat Thuiswinkel Waarborg Retrieved 2016-08-10
- Winner of James & James Awards 2016 Retrieved on 2016-08-10
- Handleidingen van Philips Saeco espressomachines Retrieved on 2016-08-10
- Sneker webwinkelketen neemt dekoffieentheewinkel.nl over Retrieved 2016-08-10
- Formation of CCLL Retrieved 2016-08-10
- Orderverwerking NL: Drake&Farrell; Retrieved 2016- 08-10
- WaterfitterOnline on 360ecommerce.nl Retrieved 2016-08-10
- Establishment of Descaler in UK in 2013 Retrieved 2016-08-10
- Descaler won Best New Business award 2016 Retrieved on 2016-08-10
- "eCommerce Awards 2016 - James and James Fulfilment". http://www.ecommercefulfilment.com/ecommerce-awards-2016.
- "GoCustomized eerste aanvoerder Cross Border top 30" (in nl-NL). http://twinklemagazine.nl/nieuws/2016/09/gocustomized-eerste-aanvoerder-cross-border-top-30/.