Global Scholars Group
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 1 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Global_Scholars_Group. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Global_Scholars_Group, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Global_Scholars_Group.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2018)
The Global Scholars Group are a group of scholarships in the United Kingdom, the British Commonwealth and the United States, which come together to hold an annual Global Scholars Symposium. The project was initiated in 2008 by the Gates Scholars at the University of Cambridge and expanded due to funding from the McCall MacBain Foundation (initiated by Canadian, John MacBain of the Rhodes Trust). Since that time it has expanded to include scholars from 51 different countries across 9 different scholarship programs.
- Rhodes Scholarship
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Chevening Scholarship
- Churchill Scholarship
- Clarendon Fund
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
- UK Fulbright Commission
- Marshall Scholarship
- Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship