Hans-Babo von Rohr
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 12 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Hans-Babo_von_Rohr. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hans-Babo_von_Rohr, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hans-Babo_von_Rohr. If the page name here has changed, please see Wikipedia:Hans-Babo von Rohr, Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hans-Babo von Rohr, and Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Hans-Babo von Rohr instead.
Hans-Babo von Rohr (9 October 1922, Wolletz – 14 February 1945) was a highly decorated Oberleutnant of the Reserves in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves, awarded by Nazi Germany to recognise extreme battlefield bravery. He was killed on 14 February 1945 and posthumously received Oak Leaves on 24 February 1945.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1939)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves
- Thomas 1998, p. 223.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 295.
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 81.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000)  (in German). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 — Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches]. Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007) (in German). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives]. Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.
- Thomas, Franz (1998) (in German). Die Eichenlaubträger 1939–1945 Band 2: L–Z [The Oak Leaves Bearers 1939–1945 Volume 2: L–Z]. Osnabrück, Germany: Biblio-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-7648-2300-9. Template:Refend