- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 29 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:HeadSpin. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/HeadSpin, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/HeadSpin.
HeadSpin is a global testing and mobile experience platform. Headspin's platform enables developers to test apps prior to launch and collect data to "enhance the customer experience" after launch.
HeadSpin's platform remotely controls 22,000 networked devices connected to local wireless carriers in 140 locations around the world. HeadSpin uses these devices to test apps in real-world conditions and automatically identifies user experience issues using Artificial Intelligence. HeadSpin’s mobile experience platform is used by companies like Tinder, DocuSign, Akamai, Telstra, and Dell. 
Forbes Cloud 100 For 2017: The Rising Stars
Business Insider's 38 Hottest Startups to Watch in 2017.
- Shieber, Jonathan. "Mobile application testing service HeadSpin launches from stealth". https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/27/mobile-application-testing-service-headspin-launches-from-stealth/. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- Reichert, Corinne (29 November 2017). "Telstra backs mobile app testing company Headspin -". http://www.zdnet.com/article/telstra-backs-mobile-app-testing-company-headspin/. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- Ramel, By David; 11/28/2017. "HeadSpin Emerges from Stealth with Mobile UX Testing Platform -". https://adtmag.com/articles/2017/11/28/headspin-mobile-testing.aspx. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- "HeadSpin launches with mobile app testing and experience monitoring platform - SiliconANGLE". 27 November 2017. https://siliconangle.com/blog/2017/11/27/headspin-launches-mobile-app-testing-experience-monitoring-platform/. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- Konrad, Alex. "Headspin - pg.10". https://www.forbes.com/pictures/5963c0544bbe6f269f7f2998/headspin/#590a18397ee1. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- "38 enterprise startups that will boom in 2017, according to VC investors". http://www.businessinsider.com/38-hottest-startups-to-watch-in-2017-2016-11/#headspin-global-testing-platform-for-mobile-apps-22. Retrieved 29 November 2017.