- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 29 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Jovitas_Elzbergas. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jovitas_Elzbergas, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jovitas_Elzbergas.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (May 2014)
Jovitas Elzbergas (born 23 June 1975) – corporate lawyer, co-head of dispute resolution and head of governmental practice groups, and partner of the Lithuanian law firm Motieka & Audzevičius.
Jovitas Elzbergas has received diplomas from:
- 1998 Vilnius University Law Faculty, LL.M.
- 1999 Zurich University, Law studies.
- 2000 Vilnius University International Business School, MBA.
- 2013 Stockholm School of Economics, EMBA.
In 2000 Jovitas Elzbergas joined Vilnius city municipality administration law department and later became a director of the department. After seven years in the public sector he joined the law firm Motieka & Audzevičius as one of its partners. Jovitas Elzbergas represents clients in the Supreme Court, the Supreme Administrative Court, the Court of Appeal, and the Constitutional Court of Lithuania among others.
Areas of Expertise – public procurement law, real estate and construction law, and dispute resolution.
He speaks German, English, Russian, and Lithuanian.
International law directories Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners recognize Jovitas Elzbergas as one of the leading dispute resolution and construction lawyers in Lithuania.