- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 9 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Khushboo_Uttam. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Khushboo_Uttam, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Khushboo_Uttam.
Khushboo Uttam is an Indian Bhojpuri singer known for her albums as well as playback singing in Bhojpuri cinema. She sings different forms of music, which includes folk and classical, in several languages such as Hindi, Maithili, Magahi, Khortha, Nagpuri, Angika and Suryapuri.
She learned singing from Prayag Sangeet Samiti and Alahabad. She started her career with her first album Balma hamar in 2006.
Currently, she is the leading Bhojpuri playback and stage singer.Template:CN After appreciation of her talent she started singing continuously as her profession and until now, she recorded approximately 7000 solo,duet and chorus-backed songs in several Indian language between 2006-2014. Her recent top albums are Paro Badnam Bhaili, Saman Naikhe Ka Re, Pachra Devi Mai Ke, and Holi Me Ghare Aaja. Her famous films are B.A Pass Bahuriya, Sayiyan Hamar Dehati MilI Gayil, BijuwaI Thela Wala, Tor Payal Mor Geet, Milal Balma Ganwar, Pyar Ba Ta Sansar Ba and her latest movies are Insaaf Ki Devi, Herouwa No.1 and Jai Mehraru Jai Sasurari.
Selected hit songs
- "Thaginiya Maya ketna Satai" ,2016
- "Ye Lover Ke Kaise Hum Bhent Kare Aai", 2016
- "Band Bhail Not Panch Sau Hajar Ke", 2016
- "Bol Re Paretwa Bihar Kahiya Chhodabe", 2016
- "Silai Sikhe Hum na Jaib Ho", 2016
- "Akhiya Phar Phar Phadkata", 2016
- "Kaise Mile Aai ho Marle Biya Mai ho", 2016
- "Othali Se Roti Bor Ke", 2016
- "Kamar Hilale Kawar Hiale", 2013
- "Saman naikhe Ka re", 2016
- "Jagahe Pe Jata", 2013
- "Har Har Ghar Ghar Modi",2016