- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 14 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Krum_Corporate. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Krum_Corporate, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Krum_Corporate.
Krum Corporate is a London-based venture capital investment firm founded by investment banker and financier Lee Krum. Founded in 2008, it has provided early investments in numerous companies, most notably including microblogging platform and social networking website Tumblr, and mobile payment service provider XIPWIRE.
In December 2009, a Krum Corporate hedge fund provided the initial investment for the development of XIPWIRE by Philadelphia-based entrepreneur Sharif Alexandre, which later gained prominence for its role in providing consumer donations to WikiLeaks.
Krum were amongst four venture capital firms to provide $21 million in a second round of funding for California-based startup WhisperText LLC, for their development of anonymous message-sharing app Whisper in September 2013.
Northern Irish guest analysis and event check-in platform Glistrr, which was lauded by TechStart NI, was co-funded initially by Krum Corporate.
- Patrick Stafford (May 21, 2013). "Meet Tumblr founder David Karp: Five things you never knew about the 26-year-old who just made $1.1 billion". http://www.smartcompany.com. http://www.smartcompany.com.au/technology/information-technology/31805-meet-tumblr-founder-david-karp-five-things-you-never-knew-about-the-26-year-old-who-just-made--1-1-billion.html. Retrieved September 14, 2015.
- Joe Petrucci (2010-12-07). "Philly mobile payment startup Xipwire to collect donations for WikiLeaks". flyingkitemedia.com. http://www.flyingkitemedia.com/features/xipwirewikileaks1207.aspx. Retrieved 2010-12-08.
- Saciol.com (2012-09-07). "XIPWIRE Saciol profile". saciol.com. http://www.saciol.com/o/g/xipwire. Retrieved 2012-11-10.
- Dotan, Tom (April 22, 2013). "Privacy Apps' Popularity Spreads". Los Angeles Business Journal (Los Angeles, California). http://www.labusinessjournal.com/news/2013/apr/22/privacy-apps-popularity-spreads/?page=2. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- Lawler, Ryan (September 4, 2013). "Secret-Sharing App Whisper Snags $21 Million From Sequoia, Adds Roelof Botha To Its Board". TechCrunch (San Francisco, CA). http://techcrunch.com/2013/09/04/whisper-21m-sequoia/. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- Mulgrew, John (September 23, 2014). "Friday Night Mashup: Tech event wows Derry as festival due back in Belfast in time for Christmas". Belfast Telegraph (Belfast). http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/technology/friday-night-mashup-tech-event-wows-derry-as-festival-due-back-in-belfast-in-time-for-christmas-30609213.html. Retrieved December 17, 2013.