- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 29 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:LG Williams. All of its AfDs can be found with PrefixIndex, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/LG Williams. If the page name here has changed, please see these three pages instead.
Life and art
LG Williams was born in Evanston, IL and raised in The Ozarks Mountains in Northeastern Arkansas. He studied art at the Kansas City Art Institute where he received his B.A. He received his M.F.A. at University of California, Davis, and Honorary Ph.D. from Institute of Subversive Art and Analysis (ISSA), Cedar Rapids, IA. In school, Williams studied under Dale Eldred, Ken Fergeson, Wally Hedrick, Robert Arneson, and Wayne Thiebaud.
Williams has showed at various national and international venues, among them The Internet Pavilion of La Biennale Di Venezia 2011, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, di Rosa Art Preserve, Klaipėdos Kultūrų Komunikacijų Centras (Klaipeda, Lithuania), and Parc du Domaine les Crayères (Reims). Other venues included: Super Window Project (Kyoto), Gloria Maria Gallery (Milan), The Alfred Gallery (Tel Aviv), Artra Gallery (Milan), Lance Fung Gallery (New York), Steven Wirtz Gallery (San Francisco), Telephonebooth (Kansas City), as well as at the art fairs including Artissima (Turin), Art Cologne (Cologne), LISTE (Basel), Art-O-Rama (Marseille), Trans Art Tokyo and ARCO (Madrid). A major European exhibition, LG Williams / The Estate of LG Williams, Anthology: 1985-2012, was organized in 2012 by Baron Osuna (Super Window Project) for Gloria Maria Gallery in Milan; the catalogue essay was written by Dr. Thomas Frangenberg, University of Leicester.
In 2014, Williams artwork "I CAN SEE THE WHOLE ROOM!… AND THERE IS NO ART IN IT!" (2011) was featured in Donald Preziosi's 2014 publication, Art, Religion, Amnesia: The Enchantments of Credulity. The book challenges contemporary notions of art and antithetical modes of world-making. In 2013, art critic Chiara Guidi, (a contributing editor to Flash Art Italy and Frieze Magazine), contributed the catalogue essay for Williams's exhibition, Closed. Jenna Duncan's exhaustive interview with LG Williams, Unconventional Wisdom, appeared in Java Magazine in January 2013; as well as Alexis Jama Bieri's interview for GrandBag in May 2013. His exhibition, In Absentia, held at Super Window Project in Kyoto, was reviewed in Artforum magazine in May 2011.
An heir to West Coast and Beat Generation art, LG Williams is the youngest member of the Rat Bastard Protective Association, whose membership includes Bruce Conner, Wally Hedrick, Jay DeFeo, and Joan Brown.
Williams has taught studio art, art history, art appreciation, and graphic design courses at the University of California, Davis, University of Southern California, California College of the Arts, Arizona State University and the University of Hawaii to name a few. In March 2009 Cengage Learning / Wadsworth published Williams's Drawing Upon Art: A Workbook for Gardner's Art Through the Ages — an innovative pedagogical tool designed to facilitate learning art history through drawing. Currently, Williams lives in Los Angeles and Honolulu, Hawaii. In 2010 and 2011, Williams's was the art critic for Tokyo Weekender, the oldest free English publication in Japan.
- (2012) LG Williams / The Estate of LG Williams™ / Super Window Project, Anthology: 1987 - 2012, Gloria Maria Gallery
- (2012) Le Prix Marcel Duchamp 2005 Scandal
- (2011) The Internet Pavilion of La Biennale Di Venezia
- (2011) For Sale By Artist
- (2010–11) Art Critic for Tokyo Weekender
- (2009) Drawing Upon Art: The Workbook for Gardner's Art Through The Ages, Concise Edition, Wadsworth/Cengage Learning
- (2009) Banksy Punked
- (2008) Obama Hope Scam
- (2007) House Where The Bottom Fell Out
- (2005) The Mystery of the Mona Lisa Revealled
- (2005) Honorary Ph.D. from Institute of Subversive Art and Analysis (ISSA)
- (2004) Help Wanted
- (2003) Everyone Sucks (for Dave Hickey)
- (2002) Bosoms and Bottoms
- (2001) Joins Rat Bastard Protective Association
- (2001) The Drawing Handbook: Mandarin Ruminations on The Art of Drawing with Dr. Xie Zhao Ping, PCP Press
- (1999) Party Down Scandal
- (2013) "Klaipeda Culture Communication Center", What Is It?, Curated by Julija Cistiakova, with Abraham Cruzvillegas, Seth Price, Hans Op De Beeck, Maurizio Cattelan & Pierpaolo Ferrari, Dan Perjovschi, Dora Garcia, and Christian Jankowski, October 11 – November 10, Klaipeda, Lithuania
- (2013) "The Alfred Gallery (גלריה אלפרד)", Traggicon, June 13 - July 5, Tel Aviv, Israel
- (2013) "Parc du Domaine les Crayères", Geometrie Variable, Curated by Baron Osuna, May 17 - June 30, Reims, France
- (2013) "Artra Gallery", ARTRA-Arte Contemporanea Milano, Curated by Chiara Guidi, April 6–23, Milan, Italy
- (2013) "Gloria Maria Gallery", Closed, Curated by Chiara Guidi, Sept 19 - Nov 17, Milan, Italy.
- (2012) "Gloria Maria Gallery", LG Williams / The Estate of LG Williams™ / Super Window Project, Anthology: 1987 - 2012, Nov 14 - Dec 21, Milan.
- (2012) "Trans Art Tokyo", November 21 - December 25, Tokyo, Japan
- (2012) "Telephonebooth", 2012-13 Winter Invitational, Curated by Tim Brown, Jan 4 - March 20, Kansas City, MO
- (2011) "The Internet Pavilion for the La Biennale Di Venezia 2011", Padiglione Internet BYOB Venezia, June 3 – November 27, Venice, Italy
- (2011) "The Container", Anything But, June 6 – August 30, Tokyo, Japan.
- (2011) "Super Window Project", LG Williams / Estate Of LG Williams: In Absentia, February 7 – March 6, Kyoto, Japan.
- (2011) "Tana Bookshelf Gallery", LG Williams / Estate Of LG Williams: Salaryman / Superman, February 3 – 6, Tokyo, Japan.
- (2010–11) "Super Window Project", LG Williams / Estate Of LG Williams: Closed, November 15 – January 9, 2011, Kyoto, Japan.
- (2010–11) "Telephonebooth Gallery", 2010 Winter Invitational, December 4 – January 4, 2011, Kansas City, MO.
- (2010) "Telephone Booth", LG Williams / Estate Of LG Williams: Closed, June 1 – 30, Kansas City, MO.
- (2010) "FUCKTHATGALLERY", LG Williams / Estate of LG Williams: You Feel Good < Grope >, May 4 – May 29, Waikiki, HI
- (2009) "FUCKTHATGALLERY", LG Williams / Estate Of LG Williams: Band-Aid, September 15 – October 11, Waikiki, HI
- (2008) "Abandoned Gallery, If Your Not Laughing At The Morons…, with Shermine Sawalha, March 3-April 1, Happy Valley (Maui), HI
- (2007-08) "House Where The Bottom Fell Out, Happy Valley (Maui), Hawaii
- (2007) "Telephone Booth Gallery", One Square Foot, Cedar Rapids, IA
- (2005) "Gallery Subversive", Truly Yours, Cedar Rapids, IA
- (2005) "Kuntzpanorama Luszerne", Luscerne, Switzerland
- (2005) "John Natsoulas Center for the Arts", 2005 Western Biennial Art, Davis, CA
- (2004) "Lemon", One Awesome Sculpture and That's All !, Honolulu, HI
- (2004) "World Wide Web", Help Wanted: The Craigslist Exhibition
- (2003) "LG Art Security Services", Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, San Francisco, CA
- (2003) "The di Rosa Preserve", Faux Real, Napa, CA
- (2003) "LG Art Security Services", The di Rosa Art Preserve, Napa, CA
- (2002) "Princess Center For The Arts", 10 New Installations, Montreal, Canada
- (2001) "Hi Gallery", Recent Work, Waikiki, HI
- (1999) "Stephen Wirtz Gallery", Recent Paintings, San Francisco, CA
- (1998) "Lance Fung Gallery", New Work, New York, NY
- (1988) "Christopher Grimes Gallery", Santa Monica, CA
Selected Art Criticism
- (2011) No Fun at ‘Sex Booze Weed Speed’: Oscar Tuazon & Gardar Eide Einarsson at Rat Hole Gallery, Tokyo Weekender Magazine, January 26
- (2011) A Single Stroke is not Enough: Lee Ufan at SCAI the Bathhouse, Tokyo Weekender Magazine, February 9
- (2011) Surrealism Comes To Tokyo: The National Art Center, Tokyo, Tokyo Weekender Magazine, May 30
- (2011) Uncovering A Tokyo Discovery: Shibuhouse at Tokyo Wondersite, Tokyo Weekender Magazine, May 29. The LG Williams / Tokyo Weekender Interview
- (2011) The Mr. Brainwash Interview: Thierry Guetta & LG Williams, Tokyo Weekender Magazine, April 11
- (2002) Mount Whitney: Jerry Saltz's American Bland Stand, The Whitney Museum and Larry Rinder, Village Voice, April 9
Template:Colbegin Catalogue Raissonés
- (2005) Point of No Return: LG Williams 2003 – 2005
- (2003) Large: LG Williams 2001 – 2003, PCP Press. ASIN B002SN9H38
- (2002) LG Williams: An Appreciation 1985 - 2001, PCP Press. ASIN B002U0KX6Y.
- (2008) Drawing Upon Art: Workbook for Gardner's Art Through The Ages, Cengage / Wadsworth, 2009. ISBN 978-0-495-57236-7.
- (2003) Gorgeous Nonsense: The Missing History of Artistic Genius
- (2001) The Drawing Handbook: Mandarin Ruminations on The Art of Drawing, with Dr. Xie Zhao Ping
- (2000) Y2K and Modern Art: Why the Modern World and Great Art is Incompatible
- (1996) Art History Lecture Notes
- (1995) Drawing Upon Art: A Participatory Workbook for Art & Art History
Monographs and Exhibition Catalogues
- (2009) LG Williams Band-Aids® Exhibition Catalogue, PCP Press & FUCKTHATGALLERY. ASIN B002SQKMGG
- (2009) LG Williams: The Big Bad World™…, PCP Press & FUCKTHATGALLERY. ASIN B002U829MW.
- (2008) Josè Queervô: New Works on Wall, PCP Press, ASIN B002TSAOSY.
- (2005) The John Natsoulas Center for the Arts, The 2005 Traveling Western RV Biennial Art Show, PCP Press & John Natsoulas Center for the Arts, 2005. ASIN B002TSAMGI.
- (2004) Lemon, One Awesome Sculpture and That's All !
- (2004) Help Wanted: The Craigslist Exhibition, Lemon, PCP Press. ASIN B002T45V68.
- (2003) Covering Your Ass Since '69: LG Art Security, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4O14.
- (2003) Duct and Cover: New Art by LG Williams, PCP Press. ASIN B002TSALPA.
- (2003) FAUX REAL: The Exhibition Catalogue
- (2003) Envisioning The Dark Millennium: Wally Hedrick`s Black Paintings, PCP Press. 030-16596052.
- (2002) Hector: El Primero Abstracto-Impressioniste With Mike Dike, PCP Press. ASIN B002T45UYQ.
- (2002) Bosoms and Bottoms, PCP Press. 030-16503707.
- (2002) Everyone Sucks, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4MVG.
- (2001) LG Williams: Hi Gallery
- (2000) LG Williams – Carl Fiacco: LA HELLO, LA GOODBYE
- (2000) A Cart, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4NY2.
- (1999) Figuerlich Art Und Konzeptkunst, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4MIO.
- (1998) Another Tight Spot, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4NPQ.
- (1998) LG Williams: Selected Installations: 1997-1998, PCP Press. ASIN B002TSAQ32.
- (1997) Clean Shorts and Recent Wood
- (1997) LG Williams: Recent Paintings
- (2004) Pole, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4PE0.
- (2004) Hasste Und Angst: Neu Kunst Bei LG Williams, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4M6G.
- (2004) You Get The Point, PCP Press. ASIN B002TSAP7E.
- (2003) I-5, PCP Press, 2003. ASIN B002TG4N7O.
- (2003) GROΒMACHT AUSSTELLUNG! Nueste Gemalde Bei LG Williams, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4M98.
- (2002) SO DICH BEDARF EIN BRUCHSTÜCK AUS ICH, PCP Press. ASIN B002TSAQ6E
- (2002) Break My Heart Man
- (2002) Sugarless
- (2001) Really?, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4MZ2.
- (2001) Star Fuck
- (1999) Fliege Euer Unheimlich Gut Flugzeug, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4O1E
- (1999) The Dow, PCP Press. ASIN B002TSAP38.
- (1999) Stars, PCP Press. ASIN B002TG4MXE.
- (1998) Year in Rearview, 1st Ed., 2nd Ed. 1999, Forward by Dr. Seymour Howard, PCP Press. ASIN B002TSAPL0.
- (2002) Hated and Feared, 65 pgs., PCP Press. ASIN B002T44HJK.
- (2001) Killer Beings, 85 pgs., PCP Press. ASIN B002SG8HA4.
- (2000) Buddhaheads and Aberchrombie, 60 pgs., PCP Press. ASIN B002T44I3U.
- (2000) Aberchrombie and Buddhaheads, 60 pgs, PCP Press.
- (1999) The City of Angels Has a Halo of Smog, 80 pgs, PCP Press. ASIN B002T44ID0.
- (1999) B sides, 80 pgs., PCP Press. ASIN B002T44I76.
- (1998) Stripe City, 67 pgs, PCP Press.
- (1998) Kingdom of Back, 86 pgs., PCP Press. ASIN B002T44I2Q.
- (2013) Gloria Maria Gallery Closed (2013) by LG Williams/The Estate of LG Williams
- (2013) Alexander Easson In Conversation With Baron Osuna and LG Williams
- (2010) CLOSED By LG Williams / Estate Of LG Williams At Super Window Project, Japan
- (2010) Telephonebooth Gallery Presents: Closed By LG Williams June 1 to 30, 2010
- (2010) Celebrity Art Exhibition by LG Williams: Party Every Night at FUCKTHATGALLERY
- (2009) LG Williams: FUCKTHATGALLERY Inaugurates New Waikiki Art Gallery With An Exhibition By LG Williams
- (2006) LG Williams: Bosoms and Bottoms
- (2006) LG Williams: Art Survey 2004 - 2006
- (2006) Wally Hedrick: My Last Photos Of Wally
- (2006) LG Williams: Killer American Style
Critical Writings Featuring LG Williams
- Frangenberg, Thomas (2013), LG Williams / The Estate of LG Williams, Anthology: 1985-2012, Published by Super Window Project, Kyoto and Gloria Maria Gallery, PCP Press.
- Gries, Laurie E. (Fall 2014), "Obama Hope Scam" in Still Life with Rhetoric: A New Materialist Approach to Visual Rhetoric, Utah State University Press.
- Guidi, Chiara (2013), Closed, Gloria Maria Gallery, PCP Press.
- Howard, Seymour (1998), Invitation To The Dance, Year in Rearview. 1st edition, 2nd edition 1999, PCP Press.
- Preziosi, Donald (2014), Art, Religion, Amnesia: The Enchantments of Credulity, 160 pages, Routledge, ISBN 0415778611
- Preziosi, Donald, "In the Light of the Fowler: Art History, Museology, and…", Paper presented to the Art Historians of Southern California 2013 Annual Symposium, Fowler Museum, October 19, 2013
- Wally Hedrick and Williams were good friends. Hedrick, once married to artist Jay DeFeo, was a legendary founding member of the Six Gallery in San Francisco, where most famously, Allen Ginsberg first presented his famous Beat Generation poem "Howl". Hedrick's seminal retrospective, "Pre-emptive Peace", February 20 - March 16, 2003 at Sonoma State University acknowledges the contribution made by Williams. Watch the short documentary by Williams's for Hedrick.
- War Room (Wally Hedrick)
- Gardner's Art Through the Ages
- Rat Bastard Protective Association
- Frangenberg, Thomas (2013), Anthology, Gloria Maria Gallery. PCP Press. 
- Preziosi, Donald, Art, Religion, Amnesia: The Enchantments of Credulity, Routledge (December 6, 2013), .  (ISBN 0415778611).
- Guidi, Chiara (2013), Closed, Gloria Maria Gallery
- Duncan, Jenna (2013), LG Williams: Unconventional Wisdom, Java Magazine 
- Bieri, Alexis Jama (2013), LG Williams Interview with Alexis Jama Bieri, GrandBag, May 2013, pg 27 – 30. 
- Friedman, Julia (2013), LG Williams/Estate Of LG Williams At Super Window Project, Artforum Magazine, May 2012 
- Sonoma State University, University Affairs Office (2013), Wally Hedrick's 'Pre-emptive Peace' Now at University Art Gallery, GrandBag, February 20, 2003. 
- National Lithuanian Radio and Television, Interview with Curator Julija Cistiakova about What Is Missing? at Klaipėdos Kultūrų Komunikacijų Centras, 15:00 – 19:00 min, October 19, 2013
- Lzinios.Lt: Kūrėjų Pastangos Laike Ir Erdvėje, Mindaugas Klus, October 15, 2013
- Kulturpolis.Lt: New Shows at Klaipėdos Kultūrų Komunikacijų Centro (KCCC): Journey of the Self in The Contemporary Art World, October 13, 2013
- ArtNews.lt, Meno Naujienos / Renginiai, Parodai apie informacijos sklaidą įkvėpė klausimas, užduotas internetui, October 11, 2013
- Kulturpolis.Lt: Klaipėdos Kultūrų Komunikacijų Centro (KCCC) Parodą Dienraštyje Reklamuos Menininko Karikatūros, October 9, 2013
- WhoWoreItBetter.com, LG Williams Ripped Off, Alison Feldish / Derek Frech editors, September 30, 2013
- Los Angeles I'm Yours, Closed by LG Williams, Kyle Fitzpatrick, September 26, 2013
- Los Angeles I'm Yours, Night Papers IV, Kyle Fitzpatrick, August 15, 2013
- Night Gallery – Night Gallery Papers IV, For Sale By Artist 2013, July 2013
- Parc du Domaine les Crayères, Geometrie Variable, Curated by Baron Osuna, May 17 – June 30, 2013, Reims, France
- Hyperallergic.com, LG Williams Suggestion To Andrea Bowers (News: Andrea Bowers Protest Letters Taken Down Overnight at Frieze by Mostafa Heddaya), May 10, 2013
- GrandBag, LG Williams Interview with Alexis Jama Bieri, www.grandbag.fr, pg, 27 – 30, May 2013
- Java Magazine, LG Williams: Unconventional Wisdom, Jenna Duncan, January, 2013
- Art Tribune, La galleria di Gagosian a Los Angeles? Meglio il mio sito web! Provocazione pungente quella di LG Williams, che porta a Milano una mostra… che non c'è, Francesco Sala, November 19, 2012
- Purple Diary, LG Williams at Gloria Maria Gallery, Marta Galli, November 18, 2012
- Art Text Pics, Super Window Project > LG Williams / The Estate Of LG Williams > GMG, Elena Bordi, November 17, 2012
- Glass Magazine, LG Williams/Estate of LG Williams™: Anthology at Gloria Maria Gallery, Peter Yeoh, November 16, 2012
- Japan Times, Art: Energy multiplies creative potential at Trans Arts Tokyo, James Jack, Nov 15, 2012, 2012
- TYO Magazine, Trans Art Tokyo, October 16, 2012
- ArtInfo.fr, Au Moment Du Tsunami, Nous Étions Au Bord De La Folie: Entretien Avec Baron Osuna Du Super Window Project De Kyoto, Juliette Soulez, September 6, 2012
- Le Huffington Post, Le Prix Marcel Duchamp recompense-t-il la creativite?(Should The 2005 Prix Marcel Duchamp Be Reassigned To LG Williams?), September 1, 2012
- Exponaut.com, Sept (Bonnes) Raisons D'aller À La Foire Marseillaise Art-O-Rama, Alice Poujol August 30, 2012
- Metropolis Magazine (Tokyo), Features: A Place In My Art—Finding Space With Tokyo's Independent Art Entrepreneurs, David Labi, March 16, 2012, Issue: 938
- ArtGrazia.it, "Arco: Art (Sharing) In Madrid", Florentine Buzzi, February 20, 2012
- La Stampa, Artissima: Il Mondo Col Giubbino D'emergenza, Rocco Moliterni, November 4, 2011
- ArtGrazia.it, Artissima 18: 5 Artisti Da Tenere D'occhio, Sara Schifano, November 4, 2011
- ArtInfo.com (International Edition), Turin's Artissima Fair Supplies Contemporary Art Addicts With New Discoveries, Coline Milliard, November 5, 2011
- Bear Essentials, Phoenix College Newsletter, New Adjunct is Presence on International Art Scene, Dr. Anna Solley, October 3, 2011
- Japan Times, "Anything But": LG Williams / Estate Of LG Williams At The Container, Jon Lowther, July 3, 2011
- Streator Times, LG Williams Participates in 2011 Venice Biennial, June 29, 2011
- Tokyo Art Beat, "The Aha! Moment": LG Williams / Estate Of LG Williams At The Container, Chisako Izuhara, June 27, 2011
- Time Out Tokyo, LG Williams: 'Anything But': The Conceptual Artist Goes Beyond Art At The Container, Emily Wakeling, June 22, 2011
- ArtInAsia.com, Anything But: LG Williams at The Container, June 2011
- Rhizome.org, Report from BYOB Venezia, Karen Archey, June 7, 2011
- ArtBahrain.org, Artist LG Williams Tries to Sell US Pavilion to Pay US Debt, June 2011
- Art Fag City, Artist LG Williams Tries to Sell US Pavilion to Pay US Debt, Paddy Johnson, May 25, 2011
- Le Huffington Post, Internet Pavilion @ The Venice Biennale, 2011, May 22, 2011
- Graza.it, Baron Osuna: «Angelina Jolie Was Here», Delphine Hervieu, May 19, 2011
- Artforum Magazine, LG Williams/Estate Of LG Williams At Super Window Project, Julia Friedman, May 2011
- Vernissage.TV, Art Cologne 2011, April 13, 2011
- Kunst-Magazin.com, Art Cologne 2011: Angelina Jolie War Da, von André Schmidt, April 16, 2011
- Tokyo Art Beat, In The News, Williams Andrews, February 23, 2011
- Artforum, Letter To Editor: Scene And Herd; Club Soda: Mara McCarthy At Twentynine Palms By Catherine Taft, July 9, 2010
- Yerba Buena Center For The Arts.com, Featured Video: LG Williams CLOSED At Telephonebooth Gallery, June 2010
- Paintwork (Paintwork-Mnemosyne.Blogspot.com), Matt Reynolds Responds To Mat Gleason With LG Williams, August 13, 2010
- HuffingtonPost.com, Response To Ten Most Overrated Los Angeles Art World Stars By Mat Gleason, August 11, 2010
- PresentMagazine.com, Arts: Inaugural Exhibition Of Closed By LG Williams At Telephonebooth Gallery, June 2010
- Los Angeles Times, Letter To The Editor Regarding Art Review: Carroll Dunham at Blum & Poe, April 30, 2010
- New Yorker, Letter To The Editor Regarding Anthony Lane's Street Justice: Kick Ass, April 26, 2010
- Sacramento Bee, Heady stuff out of Napa: In Our Time and Place: Selections From the Rene di Rosa Collection, Victoria Dalkey, Sunday, August 30,
- New York Times, Sunday Book Review, Visuals: Other Worlds, Steven Heller, December 5, 2008
- Artillery Magazine, Everyday Politics: Sex, Race & Big Brother, Nov/Dec 2008
- Why Everything About Obama's 'Hope' Campaign Is Fraudulent Or Criminal, www.ObamaHopeScam.com, 2008
- ObeyGiant.com, Nice Try, Shepard Fairey, September 30, 2008
- Maui Weekly, House Art: A Site Specific Outdoor Sculpture By LG Williams, Sasha J. Schorr, June 19, 2008
- ArtDaily.com, Hawaii Professor Discovers 'Mystery Behind Mona Lisa's Smile', December 16, 2005.
- Art Issues, San Francisco e-Mail, Mark Van Proyen, Sept - Oct 1999, Vol. 59, Los Angeles, CA
- Kenneth Baker, San Francisco Chronicle, "LG Williams at Wirtz", July 17, 1999 
- Victoria Dalkey, The Sacramento Bee, "Recalling the future: 'Art Tomorrow' Exhibit has Echoes of Past", February 27, 2005
- Elizabeth Marxen, California Aggie, "'Art Tomorrow' exhibition worth a visit today", March 10, 2005
- The Honolulu Advertiser, Groundwater Article Simply Dumfounding, June 29, 2004.
- Linda Shin, The Daily Californian, University of California, Berkeley, "Well-Meaning Janitor Accidentally Recycles Art", September 14, 1999 
- Lindsey Westbrook, East Bay Express, "A Life's Cacophony: The Berkeley Art Museum", April 23, 2003 
- Bay Area Guardian, Art: LG Williams at Stephen Wirtz, July 14–20, 1999, San Francisco, CA
- San Francisco Bay Guardian, Talkback: Is It Art?, James Kidd, May 7, 2003, San Francisco, CA
- San Francisco Chronicle, "Hip-Hip-Horray!", December 7, 2002
- Wired, She Can't Smile Without You: The Science Behind Mona's Smile, December 16.
- The Village Voice, "Mount Whitney", April 10–16, 2002 
co:LG Williams da:LG Williams de:LG Williams et:LG Williams el:LG Williams es:LG Williams eo:LG Williams fr:LG Williams ga:LG Williams gl:LG Williams id:LG Williams is:LG Williams it:LG Williams lv:LG Williams lt:LG Williams hu:LG Williams mk:LG Williams nl:LG Williams no:LG Williams nn:LG Williams uz:LG Williams pl:LG Williams pt:LG Williams ro:LG Williams ru:LG Williams simple:LG Williams sk:LG Williams sh:LG Williams fi:LG Williams sv:LG Williams tr:LG Williams uk:LG Williams vi:LG Williams