- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 4 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Leah_Wood. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Leah_Wood, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Leah_Wood.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2008)Template:Tone
Leah Wood (born 22 September 1978) is an American born British singer, who is the daughter of Rolling Stones band member Ronnie Wood and his wife Jo Wood. She was educated at Hazelhurst School, Wimbledon and attended Hurtwood House near Dorking, Surrey and Ibstock Place School in Roehampton, south-west London.
Wood and her band have supported David Bowie on tour. She has backed the Global Cool climate change campaign. She's the leading lady of the music video of Bop Bop Baby by record-breaking pop band Westlife.
- 2005 "Contact High" (as Leah)
- 2006 "Orbit"
- "Good Thing"
- Stars turn out for Leah Wood wedding
- "Grandchild number six for Ronnie and Jo Wood as daughter Leah welcomes first child". hellomagazine.com. 2009-05-22. http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/200905221271/ronnie/leah-pregnant/wood/1/. Retrieved 2015-02-28.
- "Ronnie Wood's daughter Leah Wood introduces baby". hellomagazine.com. 2014-06-30. http://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/mother-and-baby/2014063019644/leah-wood-introduces-baby-otis/. Retrieved 2015-02-28.