- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 26 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:MBO_Partners. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/MBO_Partners, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/MBO_Partners.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2017)
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (September 2017)
MBO Partners, Inc. is a business services company based in Herndon, VA, United States that provides independent contractor engagement solutions. MBO offers online platforms and benefits to people who are self-employed and the businesses that employ these independent workers.
- Caprino, Kathy (August 11, 2015). "Want To Go Independent? Join The 17.8 Million Independent Workers In The U.S. Today". https://www.forbes.com/sites/kathycaprino/2015/08/11/want-to-go-independent-join-the-17-8-million-independent-workers-in-the-u-s-today. Retrieved December 4, 2017.
- Gillespie, Patrick (October 2, 2015). "The gig economy: More people might have jobs than you think". http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/02/news/economy/jobs-report-gig-on-demand-economy/index.html.
- "The Joy of Contracting: Many Employers, No Safety Net". DailyFinance.com. June 21, 2011. http://www.dailyfinance.com/2011/06/21/the-joy-of-contracting-many-employers-no-safety-net.