Marquee Music Group
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 14 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Marquee_Music_Group. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Marquee_Music_Group, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Marquee_Music_Group.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2016)
Marquee Music Group a record label located in San Diego, California, was founded in 2014 by American entrepreneur and former XETRA-FM radio personality and Surfer Magazine writer & photographer, Michael Drentea. 
2014 to present
Since its inception, Marquee Music Group has evolved from a small boutique independent record label, to a full functioning company which offers an array of services making it a multi-dimensional working independent record label, publisher, management, distribution, marketing and promotion company which controls two music publishing catalogs, "Down The Hall Music Publishing" and "Castle Park Music Publishing".
In 2015, Marquee Music Group started working with multi-Grammy Award winning Sound Engineer Bernie Grundman of BG Mastering and Producer, Audio Engineer Jeremy "Big Jerm" Kulousek of ID Labs to master debut releases for the label.
Marquee Music Group released the label's official debut with artist "Da Kid Emm" which was featured on Vevo's homepage in both France and Netherlands with singer Sia back to back weeks spring break of 2016. The label and its artist also has been featured on MTV, Billboard, and on Slacker Radio' Weekly Hip-Hop R&B Top 40 Countdown   and have reached number 1 on Reverbnation Music Charts.
Marquee's current lineup includes: Da Kid Emm, Willy Flee, Reezy Runna, JNumb, Steal Away, Brooke Ehlert, Buddha Trixie, JG Beat, Joe Jack, Turreekk. The label maintains a current website found at www.MarqueeMusicGroup.net  
- Surfer Magazine. http://www.surfermag.com/features/shark-attacks-on-the-rise/#Q6twsgUI6rjGQPIl.97.
- Korduroy TV. http://www.korduroy.tv/2012/surf-coaching-part-3-brad-gerlach/.
- New Sick Music Magazine. http://www.newsickmusic.com/da-kid-emm-ride-official-video.
- Pop Wrapped Magazine. http://popwrapped.com/exclusive-steal-away-talk-flower-shop-band/.
- Black On Canvas Magazine. http://blackonthecanvas.com/2016/06/18/interview-steal-away/.
- Good Music All Day. http://goodmusicallday.com/2016/07/da-kid-emm-motives-fans-latest-single-youll-set/.
- Vevo Homepage: Da Kid Emm. http://marqueemusicgroup.net/press/da-kid-emm-how-we-ride-vevo-france-home-23_03.
- Slacker Radio Weekly Hip-Hop R&B Top 40 Countdown: Da Kid Emm. http://www.slacker.com/station/weekly-hip-hoprb-countdown.
- MTV: Marquee Music Group. http://www.mtv.com/artists/marquee-music-group/.
- Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/search/site/marquee%20music%20group.
- Reverbnation. https://www.reverbnation.com/label/marquee_music_group.
- Marquee Music Group Artist Roster. http://marqueemusicgroup.net/roster.
- Beatport: Marquee Music Group. https://www.beatport.com/label/marquee-music-group/55731.
- iTunes Apple Music: Marquee Music Group. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/how-we-ride-single/id1087566172.
|Da Kid Emm||1||2015|