- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 11 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mavenlink. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mavenlink, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mavenlink.
Mavenlink is an Irvine, CA-based software-as-a-service company that provides software and services for advanced project management, task collaboration, resource allocation, work management and professional services automation.
Mavenlink was founded in 2008 by Ray Grainger, Roger Neel and Sean Crafts, who had previously worked at InQuira together. With the growth of cloud computing, the three saw an opportunity for small and medium-sized businesses to leverage enterprise software applications for managing projects and conducting business online, and to access a wide network of consultants and service providers.
By February 2011, the company reported approximately 200,000 subscribers to the Mavenlink software.
In July 2017, the company opened its first European office in London, and reported 2,000 customers in 100 countries.
In February 2009, Mavenlink secured $1 million in investment capital during its Angel round of funding, which was led by current and former Accenture partners. In November 2011, Mavenlink secured $3.9 million from Quest Software, Inc. and Madden Capital Partners, LLC., and in January 2012, the company received an additional $3 million from Quest Software, Inc. and Madden Capital Partners, LLC. In December 2013, Mavenlink received an institutional investment from Carrick Capital Partners in the amount of $7 million. In February 2015, the company announced a $19 million funding round led by San Francisco-based Carrick Capital Partners LP and Silicon Valley Bank in Santa Clara. In November 2016, the company announced a Series D funding round of $39 million from Goldman Sachs.
The company has offices in Irvine, California; San Francisco, California; Salt Lake City, Utah; Boston, Massachusetts[no citations needed here] and London, England.
- Collaboration software
- List of collaborative software
- List of project management software
- Comparison of time tracking software
- Christophe Primault (October 2010). "Interview with Ray Grainger, Founder & CEO of Mavenlink". http://www.getapp.com/blog/interview-with-ray-grainger-founder-ceo-of-mavenlink/.
- Sam Melon (September 2012). "Antarctica Explorer and Mavenlink Founder Ray Grainger on Customer Satisfaction and Gives Startup Advice". http://www.killerstartups.com/startup-spotlight/mavenlink-founder-ray-grainger.
- Ashley Crossman (December 2000). "The Tipping Point: An Overview of the Book by Malcolm Gladwell". http://sociology.about.com/od/Works/a/The-Tipping-Point.htm.
- Courtney Boyd Meyers (September 2011). "When Google+ launches for brands, how will SMBs react?". http://thenextweb.com/google/2011/09/19/when-google-launches-for-brands-how-will-smbs-react.
- Christina DesMarais (November 2012). "5 Apps That Make QuickBooks Better". https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/5-apps-quickbooks-better-181000093.html.
- Heather Clancy (July 2012). "Mavenlink allows for ad hoc collaboration". http://www.zdnet.com/mavenlink-allows-for-ad-hoc-collaboration-7000000342/.
- Tomio Geron (November 2011). "Mavenlink Raises $3.9 Million for External Collaboration Service". http://www.forbes.com/sites/tomiogeron/2011/11/09/mavenlink-raises-3-9-million-for-external-collaboration-service/.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Jennifer Van Grove (November 2011). "Mavenlink Raises $3.9M for Start-to-Finish Project Management Tool". http://venturebeat.com/2011/11/09/mavenlink-funding/.
- "Mavenlink Confirms $3.9M Fundraising". November 2011. http://socaltech.com/mavenlink_confirms_3_9m_fundraising/s-0039295.html.
- "Mavenlink Receives $7M Investment from Carrick Capital Partners". December 2013. http://www.finsmes.com/2013/12/mavenlink-receives-7m-investment-carrick-capital-partners.html.
- Rebecca Grant (December 2013). "Funding Daily: Sugar High". http://venturebeat.com/2013/12/12/funding-daily-sugar-high/.
- "Carrick Capital Partners Announces $7MM Investment in Mavenlink". December 2013. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/carrick-capital-partners-announces-7mm-163000021.html.
- "Irvine Software Firm Gets $19M". 2015-02-24. http://www.ocbj.com/news/2015/feb/24/irvine-software-firm-gets-19m/. Retrieved 2017-07-24.
- "Mavenlink Raises $39M From Goldman Sachs". 2016-11-16. http://www.socaltech.com/mavenlink_raises_39m_from_goldman_sachs/s-0068062.html. Retrieved 2016-12-05.