Neuros Social Network
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 17 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Neuros_Social_Network. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Neuros_Social_Network, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Neuros_Social_Network.
Neuros is a social networking website founded by Waiz Wasey and Ravi Kiran. The website was created for medical students, doctors and all other healthcare professionals with a mission to connect allied health professionals both socially and intellectually. Neuros is managed and operated from Hyderabad, India.
Neuros comes equipped with standard social networking features along with an integrated study center. A user can post photos, videos, chat or write on walls or share stories. Apart from this users can ask Questions, answer Question or read and learn. It also provides users an opportunity to run their own medical related or personal blogs. Users can follow each other and can subscribe to the subject groups of their choice to start receiving news feed from their groups of interests. Neuros also gives the users an opportunity to chat in groups or run separate chatrooms.
This study center includes the following subjects: Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic science, Pharmacology, Medicine, Surgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Dentistry, USMLE, Ayurveda, Nutrition, SPM, Nursing and many more!
Solved Qbank & Groups
The study center also includes different subjects as groups under which various exam questions are available. These questions are either solved by merit students, professors or users of the network. The Groups feature is similar to what you see on various social networks, where each group represents a different subject or topic, giving users a well formatted platform to use for connecting and studying. 
Clinical Pictures & Study Aids
Under the pictures categories, the networks offers a gallery of medical cases where students can browse through various medical photos to add to their knowledge. These pictures may prove useful to both doctors and students. Apart from user generated content, the Neuros team of doctors and medical students, produce high quality content which includes; study aids, charts and illustrations.
Neuros has all the basic social networking components like chat, like and share posts, follow people and blog. And at the same time combines these networking features with academics.
Neuros can also be accessed on hand held android devices. The app brings in added feature of social networking allowing healthcare professionals to discuss, browse and interact.  The company plans to launch windows and apple friendly apps soon. 
Neuros was founded on 15 September 2011 by Dr. Waiz Wasey & Ravi Kiran in Hyderabad, India, when they realized a need for an innovative social network for medical students. It is a self funded venture. And went live online on 7 April 2012 in Beta mode. The name neuros is derived from "neurons" - brain cells.
Neuros in Jan 2013 was listed along with others, as a startup that aims to take social networking to a whole new direction. 
- "Startup Roundup: Etable, NEUrOS, Dhitrax and Collectors HERITAGE". Next Big What. http://www.nextbigwhat.com/startup-etable-neuros-dhitrax-and-collectors-heritage-297/. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- "Neuros: A social networking website for medical professionals". Saudi Gazette. 6 Feb 2013. http://saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&contentid=20130206152087.
- "Neuros – Medical Social Network". About Your Startup. http://aboutyourstartup.com/neuros-medical-social-network/. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- Correspondent, Special. "Neuros - Professional social networking website for medical students, doctors, healthcare professionals". http://indianmuslimobserver.com/2013/05/12/neuros-professional-social-networking-website-for-medical-students-doctors-healthcare-professionals/. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- Aziz, Afshan (23 July 2013). "Breaking New Barriers". Arab News. http://www.arabnews.com/news/458866. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- Pulluru, Saraswathi. "Neuros – Social Network and Study Center for Medical Studentss". The Tech Panda. http://thetechpanda.com/2013/10/29/neuros-social-networking-medical-students/#.VA1f-fldXMs. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- Banerjee, Ananya. "Healthcare now just a mobile app away". The Times of India. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/enterprise-it/services-apps/Healthcare-now-just-a-mobile-app-away/articleshow/22194426.cms. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- Sharma, Vaishali. "Neuros: A Social Networking Website that Lets Medical Professionals Connect Socially and Intellectually". Startoholics. http://startoholics.in/2013/08/neuros-a-social-networking-website-that-lets-medical-professionals-connect-socially-and-intellectually/. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- D, S (22 June 2013). "Medicos can study, socialise here". The Hans India.
- "Neuros social network for healthcare professionals". Geekopedia. http://geekopedia.me/2013/03/06/neuros-social-network-for-all-health-care-professionals/. Retrieved 6 Mar 2013.
- Liles, Keith. "Neuros Transmits Healthy Connections Through Medical Social Network". Killer Startups. http://www.killerstartups.com/rising-startup-stars/neuros-transmits-healthy-connections-through-medical-social-network/. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
- Liles, Keith. "What Direction Will Social Networks Take Off In Next?". Killer Startups. http://www.killerstartups.com/startup-spotlight/social-networks-2013/. Retrieved 8 September 2014.